BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Cassidy M.
This is fine if you have no other type of sunscreen. The spray is definitely the way to go when swimming, playing sports, or anything else. I'd use this kind on my face if I didn't use the suncreen specific for faces..
Crystal P.
I really like this sunscreen. Especially for my walks. I do not need a super strong sunscreen but just enough for this summer weather. I would highly recommend it.
Erin S.
I love the Banana Boat sunscreen products. A small amount covers a large area of skin. You don't need a different product for your face. They are waterproof and do not leave an oily feeling on your skin. Reasonably priced with or without a coupon.
Alyssa B.
Great sunscreen, it really gets the job done well. It does not irritate my sensitive skin at all which is super nice. It is also usually super available and affordable. You can almost always find it on sale. Will most likely be purchasing this throughout the summer months
Berenice C.
Mesa, AZ
Easy to use. However it is very thick and goopy a little goes a long way. I prefer creamier textures which is why I usually don't buy this kind. But it is a good value and nice packagin
zachery h.
Marion, IA
I always spend the little extra money for the "sport" versions of sunblock like this one because they tend to last longer when your out on a hot day. this product works well if you follow the directions carefully.
Bailey D.
Orem, UT
This is a pretty great sunscreen! It didn't feel to greasy and I didn't burn when I was out in the sun for hours! Just make sure you reapply every once in a while and you're good to go have fun in the sun☀️
Shawnah D.
stays on well when sweating in the sun. Never have a burn if I remember to re apply. However, it burns my face when sweating or when exposed to the sun so I always have to use something else for my face.
Heidi K.
New Ulm, MN
It does block the sun but all of them you have to reapply it after a few hours. I always look for the orange bottle because I know I am getting what I pay for and that it works.
Shelby H.
Lacey, WA
This sunscreen works well for me when reapplied every hour and a half. It gives me good coverage where I can get a tan, but no burn. It also doesn't go on overly greasy, and works well for my skin type.