BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor H.
Great, just a little greasy. I'd recommend to others that participate in physical activity and want protection, but also a great tan. I typically purchase at Walmart.
Crystal P.
I really like this sunscreen. Especially for my walks. I do not need a super strong sunscreen but just enough for this summer weather. I would highly recommend it.
Leya C.
Enid, OK
This was okay. I liked it because it stayed on all day, but I didn't like it because if we didn't keep it somewhere cool, it quickly became more liquid-like.
Jennifer B.
Eau Claire, WI
Do a lot of fishing in the hot summer sun so the sport performance sunblock is what we choose to use. It works very well and isn't too greasy when applying.
Taylor E.
Somerset, KY
I literally could apply this sunscreen in 10 layers and would still get beyond burnt on pretty much every area. This product does not work. Do not buy it.
Irene D.
Lindenhurst, NY
I use this on myself and children especially on days when we are active so that the sunscreen doesn't melt away. For the kids I generally use a higher SPF
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my face or my shoulders because it's easy to apply. Only issue is if you have it in the sun all day it will melt a little and get sticky.
Crystal C.
This sunscreen is really great for a day on the beach or at the pool under the hot sun. Just make sure to cover over your skin and your good to go!
Jen D.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product protects but still allows for sun burns/ tans. Given a choice I normally go for spf 30. It is not very expensive with a pleasant odor.
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good sunscreen it really protects you from sunburns it's a little runny sometimes it will leak out the bottle but other than that it's okay