BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product, I play sports and I find it a lot durable and really does protect my skin against the sun. I recommend it to whoever plays sports, and it have a good price so it's a plus.
Anita B.
Hamburg, PA
I normally use a higher spf but I like the sport like of Banana boat. It stays on well and doesn't run. Apply well and often. The packaging is okay, not as sturdy and copper tones sport like.
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
This is my primary go-to sport sunscreen. I typically prefer SPF 30, but the 15 is everywhere and the formula for the BB sport performance is one of the best anti-sweat sunblocks I have used.
Floyd L.
Oak Harbor, WA
Got me tan but not burned, the spf 15 is perfect for if you are visiting somewhere a lot hotter than where you live. In conclusion I would buy this while on vacation if I want a nice tan.
Heidi K.
New Ulm, MN
It does block the sun but all of them you have to reapply it after a few hours. I always look for the orange bottle because I know I am getting what I pay for and that it works.
Anne N.
Madison , Ms
Great product, easy to use, easy to carry. I take it with me in my purse all year long in case I have to be out in the sun. Small tube makes it easy to take and use everywhere.
Alexandra R.
I never liked this product, it doesn't protect me from the sun whatsoever!!! Every time i put some on i get super sunburnt and i am in pain the next day! I don't think it works
Christina B.
I use this for softball! Price is high but does the job!!! Sometimes it squishes in my bag and causes a leak but it's a good product when you are out in the sun a long time
Ana R.
Denver , Co
Used this product a few times. It works really good. Apply dry not wet. Have to re apply it every few hours especially if you're in water. Smells kind of funky but works
Ani S.
West Covina, CA
This sunscreen does its job, but for me, the most important thing is how it smells. this does not smell, so I find myself choosing banana boat more than anything else.