BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aneesa C.
Billings, MT
Love the banana boat sunscreen,smells so good,works great,and Is the best for when your going swimming and boating,very effective. Over all,love the product,would buy,the packaging is OK,not the best,but what really matters is if it works r not.
Lindsay P.
Lake Orion, MI
I have always loved banana boat sunscreen, they smell so great - just like summer! I really like this sport kind because it stays on longer in the pool and at the beach. Inalsonwear it for running and getting sweaty and it stays on really well, especially on my face where i sweat the most!
Erin C.
Menifee, CA
I completely love the sport sunblock. It's not super greasy and when you sweat it doesn't drip down into your eyes which is important! I feel it stays on longer too and it practically sweat proof.
Raven J.
Allen, TX
I have always used banana boat. It is the kind my parent bought so it is the kind i buy. 15 spf is my favorite because I tan alot faster. Banana Boat is not oily or greasy, soaks into my skin easily and makes me feel soft. I hate lotion but when im on vacation it is my best friend.
Rebecca R.
Spring, TX
So I've been living g under a rock for awhile. Banana boat was the brand if suntan lotion I and my friends used. Yes, we actually poured oil on our skin and sizzled in the sun at the hottest time if day. I wouldn't be surprised if they had the best sunscreen these dayso
Christina B.
I use this for softball! Price is high but does the job!!! Sometimes it squishes in my bag and causes a leak but it's a good product when you are out in the sun a long time
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
This is my primary go-to sport sunscreen. I typically prefer SPF 30, but the 15 is everywhere and the formula for the BB sport performance is one of the best anti-sweat sunblocks I have used.
Allie L.
Alexandria, VA
This sunscreen is decent. I wouldn't say it is my favorite. It can be a bit heavy and thick to put on, sometimes leaves a bit greasy, but coverage is good and I have not been burnt while using and I have very fair skin
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This does a good job of blocking the sun's rays, but it's very thick and can be difficult to blend in, I guess because of the mineral part of the sunscreen. Good value, especially if you get it through Amazon Subscribe and Save, but wish it was easier to rub in.
Taylor H.
Great, just a little greasy. I'd recommend to others that participate in physical activity and want protection, but also a great tan. I typically purchase at Walmart.