BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marthita R.
Riverside, CA
It worked great and we didn't have to reapply it's not too greasy and we were out for a while by the pool at over 100 degrees in Palm Springs ca
Kaitlin B.
Bronx,NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't work for me. Always end up getting sunburnt and lotion comes off my skin after about 30 minutes. Breaks out skin, leaves oily feeling
Elizabeth L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product!!!! It makes my skin very beautiful with out making it too dry . I last long through the day even when you go for a swim.
James H.
York, PA
Works great in the hottest of days when perspiration can cause other products to come off. Offers great protection at an even greater price
Velvet M.
Lexington, KY

i'm naturally tan and I don't need a lot of sunblock but I never burn when I apply banana boat. However, it doens't block the tan either.
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Protege del sol, pero deja una capa blanca en la piel difícil de difuminar, lo uso solamente cuando voy a estar en la playa o piscina.
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
I like that it doesn't leave an oily residue behind like some lotions do. If the skin is slightly wet or sweaty it still works well.
Shawna h.
cortland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this when I am at the beach! Stays on all day, even when being active in the water or playing volleyball. Wish it was oil free
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC
it leaves me white .... but overall it leaves a greasy finish but it still works fine protecting and it doesn't have too much spf
Megan D.
I like this because I feel like the cream covers much better than a spray sunscreen. Stays on through activities and sweating.