BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda B.
Commercial Point
Have used banana boat products since I were a kid. Would always recommend banana boat. Very effective product. Can not complain about any and every banana boat product I've used. Can usually be found at Walmart, target, Meijer, kroger....
Jaszmine F.
Marrero, LA
I love this one because it lasts longer than the others. I live in Louisiana where it is so humid. And this combats the sweat no matter how much I swear it stays on and protects so well. I also love the way it smells and makes my skin feel. It also doesn't leave any gross white residue so I can apply it before I put on my makeup.
Kelsey H.
I applied this, let it dry for over fifteen minutes and then went on my usual run. It was running into my eyes and stung so bad!!! The scent was fine but if I didn't sweat, maybe it would've stayed on.
Heather H.
Columbia, MO
I am really pale so I get a sunburn pretty easily no matter what sun screen I use but this sun screen held up pretty well. I still got a sun screen but it took a little longer than usual. It is not too expensive and is available a lot of places so I would recommend it.
Crystal E.
Bronx, NY
When applying at first it's seems thick ( almost glue like) but it absorbs really quickly.I feel like it gives full coverage. If I am only going to be outside for a minimum of 2-3 hours, one time application suffice. But if I am going to the beach or and amusement park I would try to go for two applications.
Raquel M.
Newark, DE
I love this product, I play sports and I find it a lot durable and really does protect my skin against the sun. I recommend it to whoever plays sports, and it have a good price so it's a plus.
Anita B.
Hamburg, PA
I normally use a higher spf but I like the sport like of Banana boat. It stays on well and doesn't run. Apply well and often. The packaging is okay, not as sturdy and copper tones sport like.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I typically use Banana Boat oil because I don't burn too easily. But, when I do need sunscreen this is the one I go to. It's long lasting and smells great. Also, it doesn't bother my skin.
Lena W.
Owensboro, KY
Banana boat is a good brand we've always use it no matter. I don't know any other brand but this one. My grandparents use this on my parents when they were kids and my parents use this on me and my sibblings so if your looking for a brand that will keep your skin protected banana boat is for you.
Lindsay P.
Lake Orion, MI
I have always loved banana boat sunscreen, they smell so great - just like summer! I really like this sport kind because it stays on longer in the pool and at the beach. Inalsonwear it for running and getting sweaty and it stays on really well, especially on my face where i sweat the most!