Banana Boat Sport Performance Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunblock 3 Fl Oz Tube

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
Being super fair-skinned, I cannot spend much time outside without sunscreen. Banana Boat products have never let me down and I've used a variety, but most often I purchase the "sport" line to be extra water/sweatproof since I live in a hot and humid climate, especially in the summer months.
Shayna O.
Rohnert Park, CA
Now that there is quick dry spray formulas on the market, this sunscreen, I believe, has seen better days. It stays on the surface of the skin and keeps kinda greasy. I like the scent of Banana Boat, however. This is my last resort for sunscreen.
Heather V.
Belmont, Ca
I feel like Banana boat provides great coverage. I use their sport products as I don't need to reapply as often and I don't burn. It last through dips in the pool and isn't harsh on my daughter's skin. It is also not greasy which I love. They have high SPF levels too which is excellent.
Jenn S.
Louisville, KY
This is a great product for the active, busy family. Having children, it can be hard to remember to re-apply as often as some products require. This sunscreen is very long lasting and does not wash off easily in swimming pools, rivers, or even the ocean. This also seems to be a tear free lotion, even thought that is not marketed. The product is slightly greasy, but worth it!
Devera S.
I purchase a tube of this every year for my boyfriend to keep in his golf bag. He always gets mad at me for "mother hen"ing him, but is always thankful that he had it because it works very well and his white legs don't get burned!
Shae C.
This sunscreen is great for people with medium skin who want a little color but without burning. I wore this on a recent trip on the island of Grand Cayman with a concentrated amount on my shoulders. This is long lasting and soft without being oily.
Stephanie T.
I trust this product 100% when it comes to protecting my skin. It was my first time purchasing this product and I am glad I came across it! It protects my skin and it's incredibly affordable, if course I will be buying it again!
Heather F.
Mesa, AZ
Because it's a sport type of consistency it makes you feel like you're covered for a long time even while swimming or sweating but as with all sunblock, it needs to be reapplied frequently. I'd opt for a lighter formula since you have to reapply just as much anyway.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
So perfect for travel! I keep a tube of this in my purse for any time I feel that I may be exposed to too much sun! I love the sunscreen. The price is great for the product but I do feel that it makes me feel sticky.
Elias W.
Minneapolis, MN
I burn very very easy (the cons of being pale) and most sunscreens don't help as much as I'd like. I get the best results from Banana Boat. It lasts long, doesn't leave me oily or lead to breakouts after use, and the smell isn't too overwhelming.