BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Becky H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product does a great job protecting my skin for a long period of time. The packaging is very vibrant. I like the texture of the product of my skin. I bought it from CVS at a discounted price. Scent is mild to medium fragrant. Would recommend to others.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Banana Boat is a brand that I trust for my family. It protects well from the sun and you can re-apply less often than other brands. It continues to protect after you get your skin wet. The packaging catches your eye easily in stores. I would recommend!
Erin S.
I love the Banana Boat sunscreen products. A small amount covers a large area of skin. You don't need a different product for your face. They are waterproof and do not leave an oily feeling on your skin. Reasonably priced with or without a coupon.
Elias W.
Minneapolis, MN
I burn very very easy (the cons of being pale) and most sunscreens don't help as much as I'd like. I get the best results from Banana Boat. It lasts long, doesn't leave me oily or lead to breakouts after use, and the smell isn't too overwhelming.
Shayna O.
Rohnert Park, CA
Now that there is quick dry spray formulas on the market, this sunscreen, I believe, has seen better days. It stays on the surface of the skin and keeps kinda greasy. I like the scent of Banana Boat, however. This is my last resort for sunscreen.
Aneesa C.
Billings, MT
Love the banana boat sunscreen,smells so good,works great,and Is the best for when your going swimming and boating,very effective. Over all,love the product,would buy,the packaging is OK,not the best,but what really matters is if it works r not.
Amanda B.
Commercial Point
Have used banana boat products since I were a kid. Would always recommend banana boat. Very effective product. Can not complain about any and every banana boat product I've used. Can usually be found at Walmart, target, Meijer, kroger....
Devera S.
Minneapolis
I purchase a tube of this every year for my boyfriend to keep in his golf bag. He always gets mad at me for "mother hen"ing him, but is always thankful that he had it because it works very well and his white legs don't get burned!
Stephanie T.
I trust this product 100% when it comes to protecting my skin. It was my first time purchasing this product and I am glad I came across it! It protects my skin and it's incredibly affordable, if course I will be buying it again!
Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
I've used this for myself and my kid. I burned the first time using it because I didn't apply it enough I guess. And we were in the water constantly. So, make sure to reapply if you're swimming. I now choose a stronger SPF.