BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria C.
Really oily and didn't last terribly well. We were sweating it off fairly quickly. It felt really thick which was unpleasant. All in all, not a product I'd buy again.
Ariel W.
I've been treating a sunburn for the past 2 months. Banana Boat to the rescue. Island life doesn't allow for mistakes. This thing saved me on my past beach trips!
Nicole S.
Victoria, BC
I tried this on once and it got in my eye. Stung like crazy. Haven't found it to be any better than my go to sunscreens. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Kim L.
I used to use this sunblock but I found that it made my skin very oily feeling and I didn't like that. It also has a strong sunscreen scent.
Kylie P.
Conway, AR
Great product...Doesn't come off when you sweat!!! I love it!!! I thought it was pricey, but very much worth the price!!
Desiree H.
Bakersfield , Ca
I'm not a big fan of this one. I would much rather have a spray on sunscreen. This one is just too thick for my liking
Gaby D.
caracas, miranda
Excellent sunscreen, waterproof, resists all day at the pool or the beach, gentle with your skin, good price.
Lauren R.
Montreal
There is not much to say. Its the only one i have used. Smells nice easy to apply and it last a long time
Emily V.
Tiene buena textura, el olor es agradable me gustaría mas durabilidad y tal vez variar un poco el diseno
Kimberly B.
Dundas
Great non greasy Spf. Easy to apply and not sticky. Washes away clean.price line is good for quality.