BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Hunter P.
This product does an amazing job at actually protection your skin without feeling goopy. When its 90+ degrees outside, it really helps to not sweat off your sunscreen, and this product does a great job of staying on. The 3 fl oz tube fits well in my bag and it is convenient at any time, especially for users like me with fair skin!
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This what i use when I don't want my face to get sunburn. It gets the job done. A bit greasy but I only use it when I am at the pool or at the beach so I don't mind the greasiness. The scent is normal. I feel like it last a pretty decent amount of time. I only have to reapply if I go into the water too long.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
Great for on the go use! Perfect size and great for packing. Price is competitive with most other brands. I've been using this brand for years and will never buy anything else.
Anna M.
harbor city, CA
I have been using this sunscreen since I was a little kid and during the times when I was an active beach volleyball player. Sweating did not compromise the product's staying power or coverage, so I always reached for this one. My favorite thing about this product was that it was not too oily, as sunscreens tend to be a bit on the oilier side.
lydia f.
This is a great product i was less sunburned as usual and didn't have pain the next day it covered well but i don't like that it leaves such a white mark on the skin but i mean its doing its job so i guess its ok i also bought this product at walmart and would definitely recommend to others
Maritza M.
My family has always used Banana Boat Sunscreen. I think it does a pretty good job protecting your skin. I'm not going to lie I don't wear sunscreen ALL of the time, but when I do I wear it on my face. This sunscreen I thought did a good job. It didn't feel super greasy which was nice!
Simone J.
Monmouth , IL
I really don't like the formula of sunscreen across the board but this was a little more tolerable than some of the other ones. I don't really wear it because I don't go to the beach very often but when I do this is a staple product. Especially for the younger kids.
Amber T.
Spring, TX
Speaking from a past lifeguard, this was a staple in my work bag. I lifeguarded for multiple hour shifts and this was exactly "what the doctor ordered." It isn't oily or greasy and lasts pretty much all day. I hate when sunscreens leave oily residue on my hands, but Banana Boat is my go to for all my sun protection needs.
Becky H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product does a great job protecting my skin for a long period of time. The packaging is very vibrant. I like the texture of the product of my skin. I bought it from CVS at a discounted price. Scent is mild to medium fragrant. Would recommend to others.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I do not particularly care for this product. I know that sunscreens are supposed to be thick. However, I felt like this product was a lot more thick than the typical sunscreen. My skin seemed to get irritated by the product and it had a really obnoxious smell.