BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather V.
Belmont, Ca
I feel like Banana boat provides great coverage. I use their sport products as I don't need to reapply as often and I don't burn. It last through dips in the pool and isn't harsh on my daughter's skin. It is also not greasy which I love. They have high SPF levels too which is excellent.
Maritza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My family has always used Banana Boat Sunscreen. I think it does a pretty good job protecting your skin. I'm not going to lie I don't wear sunscreen ALL of the time, but when I do I wear it on my face. This sunscreen I thought did a good job. It didn't feel super greasy which was nice!
Nency P.
I remember using Banana Boat sunscreen since ages ago. The smell is amazing, with new sunscreen products being realize I left this one behind, but I would definitely go back. You can find this product about just anywhere at such a reliable price. You can never go wrong with Banana Boat
Raven J.
Allen, TX
I have always used banana boat. It is the kind my parent bought so it is the kind i buy. 15 spf is my favorite because I tan alot faster. Banana Boat is not oily or greasy, soaks into my skin easily and makes me feel soft. I hate lotion but when im on vacation it is my best friend.
Rebecca R.
Spring, TX
So I've been living g under a rock for awhile. Banana boat was the brand if suntan lotion I and my friends used. Yes, we actually poured oil on our skin and sizzled in the sun at the hottest time if day. I wouldn't be surprised if they had the best sunscreen these dayso
Heather H.
Columbia, MO
I am really pale so I get a sunburn pretty easily no matter what sun screen I use but this sun screen held up pretty well. I still got a sun screen but it took a little longer than usual. It is not too expensive and is available a lot of places so I would recommend it.
Heather F.
Mesa, AZ
Because it's a sport type of consistency it makes you feel like you're covered for a long time even while swimming or sweating but as with all sunblock, it needs to be reapplied frequently. I'd opt for a lighter formula since you have to reapply just as much anyway.
Simone J.
Monmouth , IL
I really don't like the formula of sunscreen across the board but this was a little more tolerable than some of the other ones. I don't really wear it because I don't go to the beach very often but when I do this is a staple product. Especially for the younger kids.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This does a good job of blocking the sun's rays, but it's very thick and can be difficult to blend in, I guess because of the mineral part of the sunscreen. Good value, especially if you get it through Amazon Subscribe and Save, but wish it was easier to rub in.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not particularly care for this product. I know that sunscreens are supposed to be thick. However, I felt like this product was a lot more thick than the typical sunscreen. My skin seemed to get irritated by the product and it had a really obnoxious smell.