BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacey L.
Very long lasting, excellent sun protection. I only had to reapply once for a half a day in the sun. Be careful with your face though- this made my sensitive skin develop a rash over my cheeks. Would purchase again for body use only.
Taryn C.
Vaughan, NS
Best sunscreen to use for during any high endurance sport under the sun. Doesn't run in your eyes when you sweat. Should however be reapplied after a few hours, or swimming, as any sunscreen should.
Stephanie J.
I don't live in a particularly hot climate, so I'm not an avid user of sunblock and therefore I am no expert, but I mean, this does the job! Love the way it smells. All around, no complaints.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario
I used this quite a few times but am now switching to spray sunscreens from another brand but this used to work well, I love the smell of sunscreen, and how it felt on my skin
Abby R.
I haven't had any bad experiences with this product. I have used it multiple times in the past. It does what it is supposed to do when used properly and applied nicely.
Victoria H.
Its good but It has a lot of oil and is more for Kids so I used in my little cousin. It is not my favorite but I recommend pleasantly products for all kinds of people
Ariel W.
I've been treating a sunburn for the past 2 months. Banana Boat to the rescue. Island life doesn't allow for mistakes. This thing saved me on my past beach trips!
Nicole S.
Victoria, BC
I tried this on once and it got in my eye. Stung like crazy. Haven't found it to be any better than my go to sunscreens. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Kim L.
I used to use this sunblock but I found that it made my skin very oily feeling and I didn't like that. It also has a strong sunscreen scent.
Desiree H.
Bakersfield , Ca
I'm not a big fan of this one. I would much rather have a spray on sunscreen. This one is just too thick for my liking