BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Stacey L.
Very long lasting, excellent sun protection. I only had to reapply once for a half a day in the sun. Be careful with your face though- this made my sensitive skin develop a rash over my cheeks. Would purchase again for body use only.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario
I used this quite a few times but am now switching to spray sunscreens from another brand but this used to work well, I love the smell of sunscreen, and how it felt on my skin
Jasmin F.
This sunscreen works well even in water etc. As the first time using it, I still wasn't very surprised that it had the greasy quality of many sunscreens. A bit harsh on the face (I tend to breakout when using this). Overall the quality was okay, may purchase again.
Klaudia C.
I have always bought Banana Boat sunscreen lotions because they are not only good products but the price is fair. This one in particular really works well when you will be outside doing an activity or sport, the sweat does not run it of, so you know you are secure.
Abby R.
I haven't had any bad experiences with this product. I have used it multiple times in the past. It does what it is supposed to do when used properly and applied nicely.
Angie P.
is very good protecion jsut i dont like the feeling in my skin and the smell its terrible i would like it more if it had frut smell or something after that the protection its awqesome so i dont have a problem with that, jsut change flavor pleaseeeeeeee
Taryn C.
Vaughan, NS
Best sunscreen to use for during any high endurance sport under the sun. Doesn't run in your eyes when you sweat. Should however be reapplied after a few hours, or swimming, as any sunscreen should.
Stephanie J.
I don't live in a particularly hot climate, so I'm not an avid user of sunblock and therefore I am no expert, but I mean, this does the job! Love the way it smells. All around, no complaints.
Maria C.
Really oily and didn't last terribly well. We were sweating it off fairly quickly. It felt really thick which was unpleasant. All in all, not a product I'd buy again.
Victoria H.
Its good but It has a lot of oil and is more for Kids so I used in my little cousin. It is not my favorite but I recommend pleasantly products for all kinds of people