BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Cailyn R.
Chesterfield, MI
Long lasting! Not very expensive! Find at local drug store! It is worth the money!
Magan S.
Marion, KY
You can't go wrong with banana boat! A little pricy but so worth it! Stays on long
Lynn S.
Guymon, OK
Works good but smells like sunscreen. Purchase at WalMart. Price is very reasonable
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
I don't have a special sub lock that j love but this one gets the job done.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I like this sunblock for long days at the beach. I'm so pala and I burn easy. I am also very forgetful, so something that stays on despite the sweat, water, and beach volley ball games? I'm happy with it. I don't have particularly sensitve skin so I can't reccomend it for those who do... I also find it's a bit greasy so you end up with a ton of sand stuck to you which kinda sucks... Still, overall I like it.
Sarah R.
Pembroke
I love the smell of banana boat sunscreens. This one went on like toothpaste, which i didn't particularly enjoy, however i stayed immersed in water for over an hour and didn't burn so maybe that's the way it has to be to produce results. Will continue to use on my body but not my face, to oily gross.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
I don't really care for this sunscreen. It's too greasy for my taste and it doesn't have enough SPF (I need the highest amount available). It also does come off in the pool or when I am sweating outside. There's really nothing to entice me to buy it again.
Emmasyn J.
I recently used this sunscreen at a New Years Festival I attended. It was a last minute buy when realising that I had forgotten to pack sunscreen! I'm happy to say I did not get burnt thanks to Banana Boat! But I did have the song from the classic ad playing over in my head each time I applied it!
Sarah J.
This is the best suncreen . It protected my skin from the sun and the price is affordable. The condition of the cream os sticky but when it sets to the skin, it protects without disturbing my activities of the day. I will buy it again and will definately recommend it to the others.
Ashley H.
Prince George, BC
Have used this sunscreen forever. Really works well with staying on even through water or sweat. Mild scent. Would recommend to anyone looking for a solid SPF 15 but sometimes you need that bit extra. Found to be a decent price which always helps!