BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being super fair-skinned, I cannot spend much time outside without sunscreen. Banana Boat products have never let me down and I've used a variety, but most often I purchase the "sport" line to be extra water/sweatproof since I live in a hot and humid climate, especially in the summer months.
Stephanie P.
Not my top choice for sunscreen but it does its job. However it is just as oily as the other sunscreens
Sofie G.
San Antonio, TX
Ive used this for years , the smell is bearable its non greasy formula helps protect skin .
Kara D.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells so good! you should buy this if you are just spending a limited time in the sun, though. Nothing wrong with it, just not high power. Still blocks sun ray the way it should. You should pick this up before going to a picnic or spending a short time at the pool.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I like this sunblock for long days at the beach. I'm so pala and I burn easy. I am also very forgetful, so something that stays on despite the sweat, water, and beach volley ball games? I'm happy with it. I don't have particularly sensitve skin so I can't reccomend it for those who do... I also find it's a bit greasy so you end up with a ton of sand stuck to you which kinda sucks... Still, overall I like it.
Sarah R.
Pembroke
I love the smell of banana boat sunscreens. This one went on like toothpaste, which i didn't particularly enjoy, however i stayed immersed in water for over an hour and didn't burn so maybe that's the way it has to be to produce results. Will continue to use on my body but not my face, to oily gross.
Jasmin F.
This sunscreen works well even in water etc. As the first time using it, I still wasn't very surprised that it had the greasy quality of many sunscreens. A bit harsh on the face (I tend to breakout when using this). Overall the quality was okay, may purchase again.
Klaudia C.
I have always bought Banana Boat sunscreen lotions because they are not only good products but the price is fair. This one in particular really works well when you will be outside doing an activity or sport, the sweat does not run it of, so you know you are secure.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really care for this sunscreen. It's too greasy for my taste and it doesn't have enough SPF (I need the highest amount available). It also does come off in the pool or when I am sweating outside. There's really nothing to entice me to buy it again.
Ashley H.
Prince George, BC
Have used this sunscreen forever. Really works well with staying on even through water or sweat. Mild scent. Would recommend to anyone looking for a solid SPF 15 but sometimes you need that bit extra. Found to be a decent price which always helps!