BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
I like that it doesn't leave an oily residue behind like some lotions do. If the skin is slightly wet or sweaty it still works well.
Cassidy M.
This is fine if you have no other type of sunscreen. The spray is definitely the way to go when swimming, playing sports, or anything else. I'd use this kind on my face if I didn't use the suncreen specific for faces..
Shawna h.
cortland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this when I am at the beach! Stays on all day, even when being active in the water or playing volleyball. Wish it was oil free
chandra J.
Hiram, GA
Easy to apply and long lasting. The perfomance broad spectrum stays on through swimming, work outs, or a day at the beach. Very satisfied with this product.
Kayla T.
Lakeland, FL
I love banana boat products in general. I have found no product that works better so far.
Berenice C.
Mesa, AZ
Easy to use. However it is very thick and goopy a little goes a long way. I prefer creamier textures which is why I usually don't buy this kind. But it is a good value and nice packagin
Marthita R.
Riverside, CA
It worked great and we didn't have to reapply it's not too greasy and we were out for a while by the pool at over 100 degrees in Palm Springs ca
Kaitlin B.
Bronx,NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't work for me. Always end up getting sunburnt and lotion comes off my skin after about 30 minutes. Breaks out skin, leaves oily feeling
Alliyah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great !! Not to oily and last all day , Easy to carry and mess free . It's like a lotion so it also an easy application
My sister gave me this sunscreen, and I personally cannot complain about it. The one time I used it it was over 90 degrees outside, and after application I did not get a sunburn.