BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Elise D.
This is really good suncree! I think it really protects the skin, but it also lets you get a tan!!
Kyla B.
Key West, FL
Good for the price!!! A bit to white and creamy!! Otherwise a good product I prefer sprays though!
Sarahi C.
Arvin, CA
Still got a sunburn, cost not bad at all but it does work I did not get a bad sunburn just red
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I like this size, it's easy to travel with and the squeeze tube makes it easy to use as well!
I have used lots of banana boat products. They are a little pricey, but really seem to work.
Zule A.
New Haven, CT
It's a ok product I was not well satisfied with it I used it twice and never using it again
Sofie G.
San Antonio, TX
Ive used this for years , the smell is bearable its non greasy formula helps protect skin .
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
Love it... It leaves your skin white at times but definitely works I recommend to everyone
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
It's thick but it rubs in easily and feel the protection is better then the thinner stuff.
Cheryl E.
San Antonio, TX
Didn't like this one much. Not enough spf and I also prefer spray on. It's easier to put on