BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mayra S.
Fontana, CA
Love wearing this when we go out to the beach. The smells could be a little better but hey it get the job done
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC
it leaves me white .... but overall it leaves a greasy finish but it still works fine protecting and it doesn't have too much spf
Bria R.
Dacula, GA
I use this for my kids and husband. If applied often they are kept safe from sunburn. Rubs in fairly easy
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
This is super good my husband uses it too because he works outdoors and he says it covers him well from the sun.
Velvet M.
Lexington, KY

i'm naturally tan and I don't need a lot of sunblock but I never burn when I apply banana boat. However, it doens't block the tan either.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida
Not very good quality. It does not protect much. I do not like. Do not use for anything
Erin C.
Menifee, CA
I completely love the sport sunblock. It's not super greasy and when you sweat it doesn't drip down into your eyes which is important! I feel it stays on longer too and it practically sweat proof.
Jill R.
Port Orchard, WA
Great product use daily in the summer gives good protection from the sun even if your a heavy sweater great scent as well
Cheryl E.
San Antonio, TX
Didn't like this one much. Not enough spf and I also prefer spray on. It's easier to put on
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
this little tube is perfect for stashing away in pockets, purses, etc. for the sunny summer days. definitely a good purchase