BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
Protege del sol, pero deja una capa blanca en la piel difícil de difuminar, lo uso solamente cuando voy a estar en la playa o piscina.
Megan D.
I like this because I feel like the cream covers much better than a spray sunscreen. Stays on through activities and sweating.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
This is super good my husband uses it too because he works outdoors and he says it covers him well from the sun.
Tiffany C.
Hickory, NC
Definitely a great product to use! My kids use it all summer long it works like a charm!
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY
It's thick but it rubs in easily and feel the protection is better then the thinner stuff.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
Great for on the go use! Perfect size and great for packing. Price is competitive with most other brands. I've been using this brand for years and will never buy anything else.
Ashley T.
Phoenix, AZ
Super lightweight and awesome protection! The smell isn't too bad either, overall a great product and very affordable!
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
Doesn't wash off too easily, however you will need to reapply after a few hours in the sun.
Courtney A.
Saint Louis, MO
Really great product, I use it a few time each summer and its quite effective. I feel safe using with my family too.
Leah M.
Capitola, CA
Since I got sunburned on my face pretty bad once, I've been wearing this sunscreen almost every day to protect my skin and I haven't had any problems with it that I know of! Usually I put it on and then put my makeup on top- I'm not quite sure that it's meant for that but it works for me since it leaves me with kind of a dewey finish (I have quite dry skin). As far as I know it hasn't broken me out or anything.