BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen, it really gets the job done well. It does not irritate my sensitive skin at all which is super nice. It is also usually super available and affordable. You can almost always find it on sale. Will most likely be purchasing this throughout the summer months
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use Banana Boat oil because I don't burn too easily. But, when I do need sunscreen this is the one I go to. It's long lasting and smells great. Also, it doesn't bother my skin.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant stand this stuff. if you sweat it burns that crap out of your eyes. if you sweat it tastes terrible if it gets in your mouth. its oily and smells.
Rita Z.
North Potomac, MD
I'm not a big fan of the sunscreen you have to spread on yourself, personally i prefer spray. This product is not great for swim practice.
Andrea W.
I think this in an okay product because it leaves you feeling a little oily. It doesn't have an awful smell so that is positive. Rubs in easily.
Silvia T.
Rio Grande City, TX
Highly recommend it's the most effective sun block I have ever tried long lasting and most durable my family loves it .
Emily  K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This suntan lotion is not that great. It's really thick and greasy which makes it rather difficult to rub in
Gabby S.
For 15 spf, this product is not the best. it leave skin oily, it smells horrible and it comes off with sweat.
Tanya R.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like that it is sweat proof. We have two very active girls in the summer months. I do reapply several times and wish the product went a little further.
member-8b07983c1
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not one to use a lot of chemicals on my skin but when I need to I like this brand. It has good coverage and stays in place even while at the beach.