BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
Did not make me feel overly greasy which is always a plus, just would not recommend using on face i broke out.
Gabby S.
For 15 spf, this product is not the best. it leave skin oily, it smells horrible and it comes off with sweat.
Kyra C.
Fort George G Meade, MD
It's good. Leaves a little color behind but if ur swimming it doesn't matter really. Smells pleasent, not bad
Emily  K.
This suntan lotion is not that great. It's really thick and greasy which makes it rather difficult to rub in
Jasmine W.
Louisville , KY
This works very good! I was outside for 3 hours with this on in the beaming hot sun and I'm not burnt at all!
Amber S.
Edinburg, TX
Must have product for going out. Once it's nice and lathered leaves a small scent that is not overbearing.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
It is the same as the other sunscreens. You do have to reapply it like the others. It does come out thick.
Lauren C.
Riverton, IL
I really like this sunscreen. I love the packaging and it gives great coverage. It is not oily or greasy.
Bria R.
Dacula, GA
I use this for my kids and husband. If applied often they are kept safe from sunburn. Rubs in fairly easy
Rosa A.
Revere, MA
I don't really use sun cream a lot but something I need to use so use this one and I think it works fine