BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Desiree O.
Amazing product I play lacrosse and I'm always outside in the heat! It does not leave a sticky feeling once it is on.
Veronica V.
Pittsburg, CA
Really protects the skin. I use on my face and protects my face from the sun. I will recommend the product to anyone.
Dorothea B.
Good product! pretty reliable from what I've used. I usually get one with a higher SPF for my skin cause I'm so white
Courtney A.
Saint Louis, MO
Really great product, I use it a few time each summer and its quite effective. I feel safe using with my family too.
Kym B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Lasts all day and still get a nice little tan ! even in water it stays for a while ! I use for the beach and pool!!
anaiya m.
Middletown, DE
Works well on skin I used this product all summer have not had any issues with it I use it on my nieces and nephews
GERTRUDE c.
This product is great fir a Caribbean Cruise great product it is very much effective great price It has not runs.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
This is super good my husband uses it too because he works outdoors and he says it covers him well from the sun.
Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
Did not make me feel overly greasy which is always a plus, just would not recommend using on face i broke out.
Brittany W.
Conover, NC
Keeps the sun away. Been using for years and never had a sunburn. I highly reccoment this sunscreen for anyone!