BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Chelsea M.
Gadsden, AL
This product really helps protect my skin. I have very fair skinned have to have something that really works. And this does.
Vanessa O.
Harlingen, TX
This sunscreen keeps up with me during those hot summer days even when I am working out or just having some good family fun.
Deanna L.
Love the banana boat sport sunscreen. It works great and protects you from the sun. It's a little pricey but it's worth it
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
Great sunblock. We use it on the boat all the time. Spf15 is perfect when you want so sunlight but don't want to get fried
America R.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE the smell of suncreen and this one is amazing. I love it and wouldnt trade it for any other sunscreen ! My favorite
Jill R.
Port Orchard, WA
Great product use daily in the summer gives good protection from the sun even if your a heavy sweater great scent as well
Ashley T.
Phoenix, AZ
Super lightweight and awesome protection! The smell isn't too bad either, overall a great product and very affordable!
Rupinder S.
Good product. I use this suncrean almost 2 year .it was good.I see the great result that's why I continue this product.
Silvia T.
Rio Grande City, TX
Highly recommend it's the most effective sun block I have ever tried long lasting and most durable my family loves it .
Amanda S.
Middle River, MD
Doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. Very affordable at Walmart or another chain retail store. A little goes a long way.