BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Amanda W.
Vance, AL
I love this product. I feel like I am really protected when I use it. I have never been sunburned when I applied as I am suppose to
Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC
it leaves me white .... but overall it leaves a greasy finish but it still works fine protecting and it doesn't have too much spf
Sarah C.
Midland Park, NJ
This sunscreen gives me the perfect amount of protection without getting burnt. It applies smoothly and doesn't feel too greasy.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Good brand of sunscreen. Does what it is supposed to do. You have to keep applying more if you are fair skin and need higher spf.
Megan D.
I like this because I feel like the cream covers much better than a spray sunscreen. Stays on through activities and sweating.
Karissa C.
Love Banana Boat products. Don't feel greasy and don't feel like I have to reapply super often. I would recommend this product.
Alliyah G.
Works great !! Not to oily and last all day , Easy to carry and mess free . It's like a lotion so it also an easy application
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
this little tube is perfect for stashing away in pockets, purses, etc. for the sunny summer days. definitely a good purchase
Esmeralda R.
Laredo, TX
This is great for young kids when they want to go to the beach or a pool. Problem is that it doesn't last long in the water.
Chelsea M.
Gadsden, AL
This product really helps protect my skin. I have very fair skinned have to have something that really works. And this does.