BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rosa A.
Revere, MA
I don't really use sun cream a lot but something I need to use so use this one and I think it works fine
Fatima M.
Bay City
Very good product , I use it every day and never get sun burn ever which is great and I'm really happy.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL
This sunscreen didn't work well with my son Kevin he had a reaction to it and was burnt for a log time
Aimee C.
Pascagoula, MS
Definitely protects your body from all the harmful uv rays that cause cancer. I recommend it to anyone
isaiahcorona1@gmail.com p.
Albuquerque, NM
Used this went I went camping in July was grate didn't even get sun burn or my kids gose on smoothly.
Coryn K.
Lawrence, KS
I really like this product it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin. I would recommend to other
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
This sunscreen isn't my favorite but I use this one a lot when I go swimming because it's for sports.
Jada J.
This product will leave your skin feeling soft and also provide the protectant you need from the sun.
Maci M.
Roseville, CA
I use this product a lot, and really enjoy it. I've used it camping, swimming, sweating! It's great.
Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL
Always wear sunblock because I burn super easy. This is good because it stays on even if you sweat.