BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Veronica V.
Pittsburg, CA
Really protects the skin. I use on my face and protects my face from the sun. I will recommend the product to anyone.
anaiya m.
Middletown, DE
Works well on skin I used this product all summer have not had any issues with it I use it on my nieces and nephews
Kym B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Lasts all day and still get a nice little tan ! even in water it stays for a while ! I use for the beach and pool!!
GERTRUDE c.
This product is great fir a Caribbean Cruise great product it is very much effective great price It has not runs.
Brittany W.
Conover, NC
Keeps the sun away. Been using for years and never had a sunburn. I highly reccoment this sunscreen for anyone!
Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not make me feel overly greasy which is always a plus, just would not recommend using on face i broke out.
Kyra C.
Fort George G Meade, MD
It's good. Leaves a little color behind but if ur swimming it doesn't matter really. Smells pleasent, not bad
Jasmine W.
Louisville , KY
This works very good! I was outside for 3 hours with this on in the beaming hot sun and I'm not burnt at all!
Amber S.
Edinburg, TX
Must have product for going out. Once it's nice and lathered leaves a small scent that is not overbearing.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is the same as the other sunscreens. You do have to reapply it like the others. It does come out thick.