BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Velvet M.
Lexington, KY

i'm naturally tan and I don't need a lot of sunblock but I never burn when I apply banana boat. However, it doens't block the tan either.
Oksana W.
Milan, TN
Like the product. Lightweight feel, none-greasy, fast absorbing, won't run into eyes. Goes on smooth, no chunky pieces to try and rub in.
Kylie H.
Hudson, WI
I use this every time I'm in the sun and don't want a burn, if you put a light layer on it gets you a little tan but no burns! I love it!
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
Protege del sol, pero deja una capa blanca en la piel difícil de difuminar, lo uso solamente cuando voy a estar en la playa o piscina.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
a mi esposo le gusta, por que le funciona bien cuando hace deporte, ya que el juega. y es bien economica, y a tenido buena experiencia
Lacy V.
Xenia
The sport performance doesn't come off when playing out in the sun! It's a must have, I use it constantly when swimming in the pool!
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
I like that it doesn't leave an oily residue behind like some lotions do. If the skin is slightly wet or sweaty it still works well.
LaRena P.
Manning, SC
Great to use while out on the boat on the lake. Can reapply less often because it is water proof. It lught and won't sting your eyes
Tammi M.
I've tried this product and have to constantly keep putting on to avoid burns I don't think the length of coverage is as expected.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
I love this product. I feel like I am really protected when I use it. I have never been sunburned when I applied as I am suppose to