BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
I've used this for myself and my kid. I burned the first time using it because I didn't apply it enough I guess. And we were in the water constantly. So, make sure to reapply if you're swimming. I now choose a stronger SPF.
Marissa K.
I bought this for a recent cruise trip and it turned out awesome! We were in and out of water, sweating, and running around Key West and we didn't get sunburned once. We are both very easy burners and this was a life saver!
Nency P.
I remember using Banana Boat sunscreen since ages ago. The smell is amazing, with new sunscreen products being realize I left this one behind, but I would definitely go back. You can find this product about just anywhere at such a reliable price. You can never go wrong with Banana Boat
Alyssa B.
Great sunscreen, it really gets the job done well. It does not irritate my sensitive skin at all which is super nice. It is also usually super available and affordable. You can almost always find it on sale. Will most likely be purchasing this throughout the summer months
Kara D.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells so good! you should buy this if you are just spending a limited time in the sun, though. Nothing wrong with it, just not high power. Still blocks sun ray the way it should. You should pick this up before going to a picnic or spending a short time at the pool.
Abbey A.
Westfield
banana boat as always been my go to for sunscreen specifically for the smell! but i really like the sport performance because i'm in and out of the water and this sunscreens stays on very well! highly recommend
Shannon G.
Denville, NJ
I have been using this product forever.

I used it when I was regularly playing sports outside, and especially as someone who grew up at the beach, this is the best.

Sprays are generally unreliable and you don't get the coverage you really need. This is a little thicker but completely rubs in with no issue. Additionally, the product protects against the sun even while you sweat, so regardless of how hot you are, you're usually protected.

It smells nice too. Definitely can't go a summer without going through a few.
Leah M.
Capitola, CA
Since I got sunburned on my face pretty bad once, I've been wearing this sunscreen almost every day to protect my skin and I haven't had any problems with it that I know of! Usually I put it on and then put my makeup on top- I'm not quite sure that it's meant for that but it works for me since it leaves me with kind of a dewey finish (I have quite dry skin). As far as I know it hasn't broken me out or anything.
My sister gave me this sunscreen, and I personally cannot complain about it. The one time I used it it was over 90 degrees outside, and after application I did not get a sunburn.
Hunter P.
This product does an amazing job at actually protection your skin without feeling goopy. When its 90+ degrees outside, it really helps to not sweat off your sunscreen, and this product does a great job of staying on. The 3 fl oz tube fits well in my bag and it is convenient at any time, especially for users like me with fair skin!