BY BANANA BOAT

Questions? Comments? Call 1-800-safesun, mon-fri. Visit our website at www.bananaboat.com. Made in canada. Distributed by: sun pharmaceuticals corp., P.O. box 7869, delray beach, fl 33482. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon G.
Denville, NJ
I have been using this product forever.

I used it when I was regularly playing sports outside, and especially as someone who grew up at the beach, this is the best.

Sprays are generally unreliable and you don't get the coverage you really need. This is a little thicker but completely rubs in with no issue. Additionally, the product protects against the sun even while you sweat, so regardless of how hot you are, you're usually protected.

It smells nice too. Definitely can't go a summer without going through a few.
Jenn S.
Louisville, KY
This is a great product for the active, busy family. Having children, it can be hard to remember to re-apply as often as some products require. This sunscreen is very long lasting and does not wash off easily in swimming pools, rivers, or even the ocean. This also seems to be a tear free lotion, even thought that is not marketed. The product is slightly greasy, but worth it!
Anna M.
Harbor City, CA
I have been using this sunscreen since I was a little kid and during the times when I was an active beach volleyball player. Sweating did not compromise the product's staying power or coverage, so I always reached for this one. My favorite thing about this product was that it was not too oily, as sunscreens tend to be a bit on the oilier side.
Jaszmine F.
Marrero, LA
I love this one because it lasts longer than the others. I live in Louisiana where it is so humid. And this combats the sweat no matter how much I swear it stays on and protects so well. I also love the way it smells and makes my skin feel. It also doesn't leave any gross white residue so I can apply it before I put on my makeup.
Amber T.
Spring, TX
Speaking from a past lifeguard, this was a staple in my work bag. I lifeguarded for multiple hour shifts and this was exactly "what the doctor ordered." It isn't oily or greasy and lasts pretty much all day. I hate when sunscreens leave oily residue on my hands, but Banana Boat is my go to for all my sun protection needs.
Crystal E.
Bronx, NY
When applying at first it's seems thick ( almost glue like) but it absorbs really quickly.I feel like it gives full coverage. If I am only going to be outside for a minimum of 2-3 hours, one time application suffice. But if I am going to the beach or and amusement park I would try to go for two applications.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This what i use when I don't want my face to get sunburn. It gets the job done. A bit greasy but I only use it when I am at the pool or at the beach so I don't mind the greasiness. The scent is normal. I feel like it last a pretty decent amount of time. I only have to reapply if I go into the water too long.
Lena W.
Owensboro, KY
Banana boat is a good brand we've always use it no matter. I don't know any other brand but this one. My grandparents use this on my parents when they were kids and my parents use this on me and my sibblings so if your looking for a brand that will keep your skin protected banana boat is for you.
Lindsay P.
Lake Orion, MI
I have always loved banana boat sunscreen, they smell so great - just like summer! I really like this sport kind because it stays on longer in the pool and at the beach. Inalsonwear it for running and getting sweaty and it stays on really well, especially on my face where i sweat the most!
lydia f.
This is a great product i was less sunburned as usual and didn't have pain the next day it covered well but i don't like that it leaves such a white mark on the skin but i mean its doing its job so i guess its ok i also bought this product at walmart and would definitely recommend to others