This Sport Performance CS SPF 110 sunscreen spray delivers Banana Boat's highest level of spray protection for sport activities. This formula helps to safeguard skin by providing advanced UVA/UVB protection.

The Banana Boat UltraMist spray is clear, invisible after application and very quick and convenient to use. Providing a high level of water and sweat resistance, this product's reliability makes it perfect for sports and outdoor activities. This Banana Boat spray formula is designed to be non-greasy after application. SPF 110 protection makes this convenient sunscreen spray effective at protecting your skin.

This must sound silly but who needs spf 110? I'm ghost practically and that seems pretty extreme!
Start your review of Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Max Protect UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With SPF 110!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff works great I was in the pool all day and no sun burn! SPF 110? Can't beat that!!!!
Warren, AR
Banana boat sports is an awesome product love the way it goes on is non greasy and easy to apply
Port Angeles, WA
I used this last weekend at a beach picnic and even at 90 degree weather I was protected all day!
It's product have a good protection and it's easy to use that. I liked a lot.
It's product have a good protection and it's easy to use that. I liked a lot.
Gold Coast
Loved the application of this sunscreen, went on well. Definitely great value for money, only had to run in slightly to the skin. Purchased from my local pharmacy.
I love Banana Boat sunscreen! This particular kind lasted a long time. I felt like even when I went in the water that it protected my skin.
Shawinigan, MO
It is cheap and it is great that it comes in spray. Really easy to apply! Doesnt smell too strong!