Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Max Protect UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With SPF 110

BY BANANA BOAT

This Sport Performance CS SPF 110 sunscreen spray delivers Banana Boat's highest level of spray protection for sport activities. This formula helps to safeguard skin by providing advanced UVA/UVB protection.

The Banana Boat UltraMist spray is clear, invisible after application and very quick and convenient to use. Providing a high level of water and sweat resistance, this product's reliability makes it perfect for sports and outdoor activities. This Banana Boat spray formula is designed to be non-greasy after application. SPF 110 protection makes this convenient sunscreen spray effective at protecting your skin.

• This must sound silly but who needs spf 110? I'm ghost p...4 Answers
Buy on FSAstor...
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
I love that banana boat offers very high spfs for very fair people like me! This product sprays nicely and doesn’t leave a nasty white residue, but you do need to apply at least once every hour of sun exposure to guarantee you won’t get a sunburn!
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
I like this sunscreen because you don't have to spend time rubbing it in. You just spray it on and go. It's perfect for kids who don't sit still and it works just as well as the lotion. I would most likely purchase again.
er-mee-nuh s.
Grovetown, GA
I have lupus and sun is a severity on a constant basis so i needed something that would give me the coverage i needed when i was in direct sunlight and be the best in quality in lasting effects. This spray lasted me a week of use and thats constant 4-6x daily and all over body.
Cascade W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite sunscreen. I am very pale and tend to burn no matter what. But not with this sunscreen! It's easy to spray on and it's not too thick but does the job of protecting my skin. I've tried other high spf sunscreens and they always seem like glue. But this one works very well and isn't too thick! Must have for summer time!
Terri B.
Miamisburg, OH
This sunblock has been the only thing that keeps my blonde hair, blue eyed daughter from burning! Very easy to apply and she don't mind waiting to have sunblock on versus with the lotions, she whines and cries to have to get it put on. I would most definitely use this product again and again!!
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
I have a very pale complexion, and I burn really easily in the sun. I've used this a few times and if applied properly it keeps me from burning! The smell isn't the best, but it gets the job done. Also make sure to not get it into your eyes!
Heather C.
Altus, OK
Banana Boat has always been my go-to brand for my sunscreen needs. I am fair-minded and sunburn easily. This product has been a dream because it goes on evenly and stays on even during beach volleyball! I do reapply every 2-3 hours simply because of my proneness to burn quickly, but I would still highly recommend this product for those who don't burn as easily.
Tareena G.
Pasadena, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sunscreen! The spray allows east application. I have extremely fair skin and like to keep it that way. I could spend all day in the sun and will only have to reapply the sunscreen 1-2 times and I will not have any type of a sunburn. Also, in my opinion this one is not as oily as some of the other sunscreens I have previously used.
Carol N.
florissant, MO
This is my favorite sunscreen. I love the aerosol, so easy to apply and is perfect for lazy days outside in summer or active days outside. It is waterproof and smells great too! #beachbag necessity
Nathi E.
I love playing beach volleyball over the summer, which means I spend many hour under the sun. This product helps me to keep protected while I'm having fun! It's really resistant and easy to use it
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
This must sound silly but who needs spf 110? I'm ghost practically and that seems pretty extreme!