BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Ultramist Sport Performance spray goes on easily to provide long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity. Our patented avotriplex technology helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the active dry protect formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel. Just spray and go! Convenient, long-lasting, no rub in, easy twist & lock cap.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.00%, Homosalate 15.00%, Octocrylene 10.00%, Oxybenzone 6.00%. Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Sd Alcohol 40, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Dimethyl Capramide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol

• How long does this last before you need to reapply2 Answers
Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes this is perfect and easy to apply, no more rubbing or forming the kid to use, some fresh spray and ready to go. Just watch out on the face and don’t get it in the eyes or nose. kids can be very stubborn and think they know what are doing lol getting it all over their cloths of carpet.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. I really like the spray sunblock better than the traditional kind. Sprays very easy. I've never had a bottle clogg up. Great prices at Walmart. I'll get again Even all over Spray. I'm happy
Cinnamon F.
Elma, WA
We love this spray sunblock. It is not too greasy.This one has worked really well for my family. Like most sunblock you need to apply before being in the sun and after we got wet reapply. No one in our family has gotten burnt despite going to the beach 3 times and numerous hiking trips so far
Noa H.
This is the best sunscreen I have used. I've used it several times now and it works so well. I put it on my family at least 10 mins before going to out to the sun and re-apply about every hour, sometimes a little later than that. It really works.
Allie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids and I are all extremely fair-skinned. We burn if we spend 10 minutes in the sun unprotected. Other high SPF sunblocks have let us down, but we've never had any issues with this one. It's a must-have when my family hits the beach!
Amber G.
I don't like the spray sunscreens. In my opinion they don't last as long and they also don't cover as well. The plus side is that it's extremely easy to use and you don't have to wash your hands after applying!
Charlette P.
Hensley, AR
Great product. Been using this for years. It doesn't leave a super oily residue and the aerosol spray applicator is so convenient. Definitely keeps it from getting too messy. And you can "lock" the lid in place so it won't get all over the inside of your bag when traveling. Would repurchase!
Kelly F.
This is an extremely effective sunscreen! I burn very easily so finding a good sunscreen can be difficult sometimes. A sunscreen that is effective and doesn't leave a greasy, uncomfortable residue is even more rare. If you're looking for a sunscreen like that, then this is for you! With occasional reapplications of this, I have very rarely (if ever) burnt, which is definitely impressive for me!
Stunner P.
Anaheim, CA
I love this sunblock due to the fact it has a high SPF bad it does not leave a gray or white color on the skin once you have gotten in the water! Great skin protector for the hot summer days!!!
Maria T.
Benicia, CA
Great sunblock for this summer at the lake or just outside relaxing. I love the spray bottle it's very convenient and no mess. Also easy to travel with without the worry of it spilling out.
Cori P.
How long does this last before you need to reapply