BY BANANA BOAT

New! Family Size 50% More Long Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven® Broad Spectrum Sunscreen  AvoTriplex™ High UVA. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water/Sweat Resistant. Fragrance Free. Easy Pump & Go Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Lotion provides long-lasting, very water/sweat resistant protection for any sport activity.  Our patented formula helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the Active Dry Protect™ formula delivers quick absorption and no greasy feel.  Conv.

Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion
  • "I love Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion! I I like to workout outside a lot and this is the best for staying on and protecting while I sweat. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. I'd recommend to others. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love using this during the summer when I go on runs because it stays on really well even when I sweat a lot." in 1 review
  • "Used this product all summer long, still got a tan but not as dark as I do every summer since I work outside." in 1 review
  • "Banana Boat makes great sunscreens, and this one is no exception." in 1 review
Kat D.
Barnegat, NJ
I've worked at a pool and a summer camp for several years now and this is always my go to for the summer. I never burn when wearing this and it definitely protects my skin after hours in direct sunlight. I buy the big bottle so I can buy one bottle in June and it last till August. Also gotta love the smell
Z K.
Summers in Texas DEMAND a good sunscreen. Nothing less than hardcore. Which brings us to this sunscreen. High SPF, check! It has an SPF of 50 which is great. Now to the application. It's white in color, has a thick consistency. After it's blended, it remains a litttllee bit sticky for like four minutes and after that it's a soft satin finish. Not at all greasy. It smells like a... Chemical shall we say. It reminds me of something out of a chemistry lab but I can't really put my finger on it. The good thing is just as soon as it stops feeling sticky, it stops smelling chemical-like. After those four minutes, it smells like nothing.
Overall, love it. $9.44 for 12 oz on amazon. Definitely recommend it.
Jessica M.
Deerfield, IL
My three kids are super active and they need to be protected from harmful UV rays when we spend large amounts of time in the sun. Banana Boat Sport Performance ACTIVE Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion is a great value AND keeps us protected from the sun.
Brittany M.
Edinburg, TX
Started using this when I was lifeguarding through college, and still use it today. It lasts a long time, and goes on without leaving you feeling greasy, which was the best selling point of all. No icky, oily feel. When you're out in the sun sweating, the that's the last thing you want to feel on your skin. This stuff goes on dry and makes you feel fresh and protected.
Rosana G.
I love this sunscreen! I have about 3 bottles of this everywhere. I wear it to the beach and when I go outside. It smells amazing, and nostalgic. It moisturizes so well and it's honestly my favoirte sunscreen. Leaves a nice after smell too. Always keeps my skin from getting burned.
Brooke H.
We use Banana Boat sunblock lotion every year while at the beach. It proves again and again to work and help prevent sunburn. The packaging is great and the lotion isn't extremely sticky like other lotions are.
Brittany A.
Delancey, NY
I use this sunscreen daily, unfortunately I have burned more then once just sitting at my desk at work and so sunscreen has become a necessity. I wanted something that would last with only one application. This one does say it only lasts 80 minutes but I only apply it once in the morning and I'm set to sit at my desk. When using it if I'm going to be outside or in the water I am cautious and apply every 80 minutes as I do have very fair skin.
Lizbeth C.
Austin, TX
I love this sunscreen because it doesn't run off your skin and make you feel nasty and sticky after a long day of sweating I've purchased this so many times it never fails
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Really good sunscreen for all ages and skin sensitivity. Smells amazing and protects the fairest of skin tones to the darkest of skin tones. Covers skin nicely and stays on really good during water festivities and even sport games (I play softball). Stays a little greasy for about 5-10 minutes, depending on how thick the layer is applied and then all is good to go. Only kind of sunscreen I will purchase now!
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
While I can't compare this product to any other brands of sunscreen (it's the only brand I've ever used), I can say that it works well. I have used it on days at the beach when I normally would have burned to a crisp, and I returned home with nothing more than a little redness on my cheeks and shoulders.