Add a Photo

By BANANA BOAT
#134 in Sunscreen

Banana boat sport family size ultramist sunscreen provides water- and sweat-resistant protection. Patented avotriplex technology helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the active dry protect formula delivers quick absorption and a non-greasy feel. No matter what your game, this sunscreen spray is a teammate you can count on.

Photos (6)
Gina A.
Gina A.
Yuma, AZ

I use this year round after washing my face and before putting on any make up. This is the second coating of skin I allow myself to protect myself from the harmful UV rays associated with living in the hot, dessert heat of Yuma, AZ. It has proven to me time and again, after seeing others walking around with scaling, peeling back and arm skin, that my choice in using Banana Boat is the best option for myself and friends who will use it in my presence just to satisfy my nagging teehee. It really is a great product and has lidocaine in the product so if you already have a sunburn and apply the product, it helps eleviate some of the burning.
Ellie F.
Ellie F.

As someone who literally can't be in the sun without sunscreen due to medical reasons, I absolutely needed something that would protect my precious skin from the powerful sun. Banana Boat is name that we all know. I decided to try their sport performance 50+ sunscreen because when I am outside I am usually doing something physical! (Kayaking, yoga, hooping, swimming etc.) I can say that this sunscreen works wonderful when used as directed. Spray it on & rub it in (where needed) I am grateful to science for inventing sunscreen & Banana Boat for perfecting it!
Stormy S.
Stormy S.
Princeton, WV

I always pack up the sunscreen for going to the beach or any outside activities that require a lot of outdoor time. It sprays on easy and you let it dry, pat some on your face and you're ready to go! I always buy my products from Walmart or any other major retailer, it's convenient to just grab and run back out of the store for more outdoor play and fun. I don't want my kiddos to get burned, my husband and I also have very sensitive skin as we're both very pale.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Fairfax, VA

This is perfect for a day at the beach - it's waterproof for your time in the ocean, SPF 50 for those hot days, pretty compact even though it's a family size, and sprays on so you can catch the kids who are running away while you're trying to spray them. I also like the spray feature because it dries pretty quickly. The one down side is that it seems to run out pretty quickly. But I like the other features so I'll be buying it again!
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville , Fl

Fresh off banana boat. I love banana boat products. They are well priced and you get a great sized bottle. I use this on my entire body. I only have to let it dry for maybe 2 minutes tops it outlast the pool,beach,and a normal sweaty hot day. it doesn't leave you with that greasy nasty sticky feeling either so sand doesn't stick all over you. plus this is only spray lotion aside from the kid one that I haven't had an issue with
Christy D.
Christy D.
Oxford, AL

I have extremely fair skin that is very sensitive. Thank goodness for this UltraMist Sunscreen. It's not too price, easy to apply & works great. It doesn't dry out my already dry skin & the most feature makes sure it is applied evenly. If you don't like the messy creams to keep you covered & prevent a nasty sunburn then make sure you pick up some Banana Boat Sport Family Size UltraMist Sunscreen SPF50!
Kamiya M.
Kamiya M.

This Sunscreen Is Amazing ! It's A Beach Bag Must Have. I Live In Miami, Where Everyday Could Be A Beach Day, (Yes It's Always That Hot) It Last A Very Long Time, Just Reapply After Swimming. It Keeps You Protected, And It Comes In A Spray Bottle So It's Easy To Apply. The Only Bad Thing Is That It's Really Greasy, But It's Not That Big Of A Deal Because You're Getting In The Water Anyway.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Sacramento, CA

I was a little skeptical of a spray on Sunscreen. I wasn't sure how well it would work, I wasn't sure how much I needed..but it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I was at a 24 outdoor event and only applied sunscreen the first morning and to my surprise I did not get burned! It works great and doesn't have a funky smell. I did do two coats the first morning, i recommend that.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Lewistown, PA

I am very easily sunburnt! The sun fries me if I do not wear sunscreen or some type of protection. I usually use Banana Boat or Neutrogena! This sports sunscreen is perfect for the days I'm out with my nephew playing. It doesn't leave me all sticky, is not over fragrant, and protects my skin! It last for awhile and for the price that is perfect, I think I paid $9 for the family size.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I love the convenience factor of aerosol sun screens! I rarely go below 50 SPF and having it in the easy spray and go type formulation makes it easier to apply, and easier to remember to reapply as well! It is water resistant, easy to cary to the pool or beach, and helps protect you from the suns harmful rays! They even have small travel sizes, and my glove box is never without one!
doreen l.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA

Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC

Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL

How long will this last???
Nicole L.