BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat sport family size ultramist sunscreen provides water- and sweat-resistant protection. Patented avotriplex technology helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while the active dry protect formula delivers quick absorption and a non-greasy feel. No matter what your game, this sunscreen spray is a teammate you can count on.

• Does it feel greasy?39 Answers
  • I just bought this for my son. Its it light on the skin1 Answers
  • Is this product better than other sunscreen such as neogenca.6 Answers
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love this sunscreen for our family! Whether it’s at the lake or in the pool, it keeps us from getting burned. Usually you can get them on sale during the summer. It’s important to make sure you use it everywhere or you can get sunburned in some spots (speaking from experience).
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Oh how I love this Banana Boat Sport Family Size UltraMist Sunscreen SPF 50! It is so light weight, covers evenly without having to rub it, the aerosal can doesn't clog and sprays in any direction - perfect for kids that can't stand still thru pumping, squirting, and rubbing - even more perfect for moms that have children that can't stand still ! You can tell its still there even after being in the water, its not greasy and leaves no residue or stains on those too cute summer clothes, and the family size is enough for my 3 boys and fair skinned husband to use on multiple occasions - this is one of my absolute must have summer essential products!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Awesome product! Doesn't come off when you sweat. It's very affordable. The continuous spray is so helpful. It helps ensure that you cover every inch of exposed skin in half the time it would take with a Conventional bottle of sunscreen
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Nice product. Goes on easy and is convenient to use. Dries down quickly and is great for children who don't like to have lotion applied to them. Can be found at most drug stores or Target. Works great as long as you don't apply it in the wind
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Love this sunscreen!!! It truly offers great coverage and amazingly long lasting. Love the SPF 50, for my fair-skinned family and how great it works even in the sun all day. We do try apply multiple times as we typically are in the water. I highly recommend this sunscreen.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
This is my go to sunscreen all year long. Especially in these Texas summers. My family is pretty fair skinned so we definitely need high spf sunscreen. This one smells decent and dries farely fast. I recommend this one.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I bought this sunscreen prior to summer starting this year, and I'm really, really happy I did, even though it's a little priceyyyyy. I have no problem spluring on sunscreen though, I was just warning you. Best place to purchase anything is Walmart, obviously... and I got mine at an Albertson's. I absolutely used this product and loved it because when you're confident that you're not going to get burned, you have the most fun at the beach, especially when you have a child with you. I didn't have to worry about my son at all because a) I made sure every inch of him was covered moderately in the spray, and b) it is 50+ spf, which guarantees very good protection. I usually have no trouble at all with high spf sunscreens, but the reason why I loved this one so much is because it's a mist, and it's less of a hassle and mess when you can just spray this stuff on rather than have to rub in a cream that feels gross. This was stellar! I am almost out of the first bottle, definitely doing a repeat buy on this one.
Mutlu H.
Istanbul
This is very easy to use, makes it perfect for the swimming pool or any other outdoor activity. It is also effective. However, even the family size won't last long. I guess it's the issue with any spray on sunscreen.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff does it's job very well when applied every few hours for direct sun. I prefer the lotion over sprays but banana boat is a trusted brand so I have used this with success.
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
I purchased this for my child this summer and I worked at a daycare this summer and some of the parents sent this sunscreen for their children to use as well. I bought this sunscreen because I trusted the brand and I thought the spray version may be easy to apply. Several children became streaky.I would apply this product on my hands and then rub it on their skin. Children burned after reapplication. A lot of children complained that it stung their sensitive skin. I do not recommend this sunscreen to anyone and I personally will never use it again. I would give zero stars, but I have to give it 1.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does this one work well?
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, SK
Does it feel greasy?
Caroline C.
Gaffney, SC
Does this come in different SPF levels?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
How long will this last???
Nicole L.