BY BANANA BOAT

Powder-Dri technology. Super light, clean feel. Very water & sweat resistant. Goes on like a lotion, dries like a powder.

Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreen may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

• Dries like powder? Does it leave you looking like you have powde...1 Answers
  • Is this good to use while swimming?1 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My 90 year old grandfather still loves to go outside and attend sporting events. Unfortunately, he has had some skin cancer on his face that prevents him from spending a lot of time in the sun. This is the only product I trust on him to keep him safe when he is able to enjoy the outdoors!
shannon g.
Vandalia, MO
So I work in a prison, and we are outside most of the time in the summer. As you can tell I am extremely pale, and have no want to get burned. This sunscreen protects my skin and prevents me from getting nasty sunburns. What I love the most about this sunscreen, is it lasts!  I sweat so bad sometimes,   and I don't have the time to keep reapplying sunscreen.
Jessica H.
Richmond, VA
Great product! Good at keeping skin from burning. stays on longer when wet than most products. Good quantity. Good pricing. We use this product quite often. My husband is very fair skin and it helps to protect him form a burn. we will continue to use this product and refer friends to it.
Raquel R.
Highwood, IL
This is great for when you're active in the sun! Always wore this during my soccer games and it didn't feel oily or greasy and it lasted the whole entire game! Kept me protected without overbearing on the sunscreen and rubbing off with sweat. Recommend!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
This is my husbands favorite sunblock. It doesn't come off when he plays sports in he heat and sweats, which is hard to find! We buy this product every summer at least once.
Ashley S.
Lancaster , OH
We recently picked up our bottle of Banana boat sunscreen at WalMart; along with a bottle of spray tanning oil of the same brand. I have always used this brand because it helps give and even tan without getting burnt. The scent seems to have weakened since I first started purchasing the brand, however, they do still smell quite amazing. Recommendations have been sent out to friends before, unfortunately though, here recently I have put that on hold. The Dri-Blok bottle and lid for the plastic bottle didn't seem to have an issue. The oil I had purchased at the time though had a faulty lid and leaked everywhere by the time I had made it home. I hope to never have this issue with the Dri-Blok bottle.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This is my go to sun block for my entire family! It works well on myself, and my son. I find that it is really long lasting and doesn't leave a sticky reside. I also don't mind the smell of it, although I prefer my sun screen to have as little of a scent as possible.
Jasmine W.
Clendenin, WV
My family loves Banana Boat Sport Dri-Blok SPF 30 Sunblock! This sunblock is perfect for vacation days on the scorching beach! The sport feature allows it to take more time to sweat off making it great for the hot weather whether you're outside swimming in the water or just jogging, your sunblock should surely stay on!
Angie S.
This is a great sunblock and it is the only sunblock I have used and have not broken out or have had any allergic reaction. I have contact dermatitis and this makes it difficult to find skincare products that won't cause an allergy. This product does what it claims and helps protect from sun damage. This is probably one of the only sunblock products that I can trust on my skin.
Kalee J.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I get burned VERY easily, but this prevents it big time. And it doesnt leave you sticky after it dries. Even if u go in the water when u get out guarenteed protection.
Bronwyn F.
Valdosta, GA
How well does this work?
Sherry F.
Bossier City, LA
Is this good to use while swimming?
Brandy  D.
Toccoa, GA
Dries like powder? Does it leave you looking like you have powder on and have that dry feel to it?