BeautySkinSun CareBanana Boat
Sport CoolZone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Banana Boat Sport CoolZone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Instantly cools and refreshes skin on contact, leaving you feeling invigorated with a crisp, clean scent. Helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while also delivering quick absorption and a non-greasy feel.

What is your favorite Banana Boat Product?
Start your review of Banana Boat Sport CoolZone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50!
Product Highlights
works great, make sure you apply again if your in the water though. in reviews
Shelby E.
It comes on thick, but that's how it should be! It goes on smooth, but be sure to rub it in all the way. It's definitely a good value for the price, and it's my go to. I bought it from Walmart, but you can buy it at any store. As long as you rub it in, I don't have any complaints!
Angelica R.
Tucson, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Banana Boat Sport CoolZone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Angelica R.
Purchased at: Target
Although a bit greasy at first... it lasts a long time and it is a popular amongst my seasonal swimmers.!.
Jessica S.
Banana Boat Sport CoolZone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Jessica S.
I have the spray version of this & love it. It’s affordable, instantly gives you a cooling feeling on your skin, dries quickly & sprays evenly leaving no white marks to run in. I use this on me and my little girls on those super hot days at the race track when my son is racing, and when swimming or out in the sun. Super easy to use & if you remember to put it on at least every 2 hours or so, it’ll help keep you protected from sunburn & give a cooling sensation when applied. I use banana boats little solid stock on our faces too & love it
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Banana Boat Sport CoolZone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Cosima K.
This smelled awful, the alcohol in this was just way too overwhelming. It worked okay but it didn't really absorb fully, leaving abit of greasy mess. I don't really recommend this and do not plan to repurchase this in the future.
Ashleigh D.
Living next to the beach and having it has part of our dailey routine, this is my number one sunscreen for my family and myself. We can never leave the house with out making sure this sunscreen is in our beach bag.
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
The sunscreen stays on a long time which is helpful when you’re outside sweating a bunch.
Heather T.
Pittsfield, NH
Use this for the kids all summer long. Where is is a sport sunblock is holds up to them all day. In and out of the water, running around the yard, it works for all their activities. Love this as I don't have to keep reapplying all day. Once in the morning and then again later in the after noon and they are good.
Tammy L.
San Francisco, CA
This sunscreen has always been my go to sunscreen. It keeps my skin protected from the sunlight pretty well when I play sports outside on a hot day or being at the beach. I have never really got sunburned for me. It is always good to re-apply sunscreen no matter what.
Jennifer D.
Stanford, KY
Product had a good smell. Wasn't to oily and didn't leave the skin with a sticky feeling. The cooling effect was pretty neat.
Eryka P.
Waldorf, MD
I love this sunscreen, it really helps me especially during those hot summer days.😊😊😊😊