BY BANANA BOAT

Instantly cools and refreshes skin on contact, leaving you feeling invigorated with a crisp, clean scent. Helps prevent sunburn and skin damage while also delivering quick absorption and a non-greasy feel.

• What is your favorite Banana Boat Product?3 Answers
Banana Boat Sport CoolZone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
  • "works great, make sure you apply again if your in the water though. " in 2 reviews
Angelica M.
The Banana Boat sport Coolzone is probably one of the best sunscreens someone can use while playing sports! I tend to play a lot of volleyball in the summer and this sunscreen is great for protecting my skin while also staying on while i sweat!
Faith S.
Arkoma, OK
I am very very pale so any time I go out in the sun for long periods of time I have to apply loads of sun block. I have found this is the one that works best for me!! If I get anything it's just a small lil sun burn but nothing major! All the other sunscreens I have to apply multiple times and still get blistered. This one I just apply once and don't have to worry about it for a good 4-5 hours!!
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this product and the "cooling" effect it has when applied. Especially on a hot summer day. It really seems to soak in on my skin. I always think sunscreen is pricey but for the product and protection it's worth it!
Morgan H.
Gastonia, NC
This is the only sunscreen I use, it's my favorite. I'm so white, ghosty, and this always protects me. I normally don't have to reapply but you should it using for long periods of time.
Diane L.
OVIEDO, FL
My husband works outside for his job doing manual labor and this is the only sunscreen that stays on and doesn't get into his eyes and burn. He loves it! Also buy the spray version as well!
Isabella P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this sunscreen when your going to the pool or you need it when you go out and you tan easy I would recommend this sunscreen it smells good and it last you the whole day
The Slim Diva M.
Bronx, NY
Let me start off by saying I am a dark skinned female and this definitely worked wonders for me when I was in Las Vegas. It was extremely hot for Memorial Day Weekend, and I was poolside for the entire day. I got in the water for a little while, which is fine because this product is water resistant for 80 minutes after applying. It also didn't have the sunscreen smell which I loved the most. This sunscreen brand has been around for years, and the results show why Banana Boat has been around for so long.
Emily Y.
Ijamsville, MD
It's great for sport since it's long-lasting, but it can be really thick if applied too much. It also takes a long time for the skin to absorb it, but once it's absorbed, the skin won't be greasy at all. For the cooling effect, I can tell that there is a difference between the normal sport sunscreen and this one. If you're constantly outdoors and you can stand the greasy feeling during the first few minutes, this is the sunscreen for you.
Yarisel D.
Hialeah, FL
Love this sunscreen been using it for years and don't plan on getting anything else! Definitely have to reapply every hour or so but it's still amazing and does it's job!
Carolyn N.
Los Angeles, CA
Expect some really thick consistency that comes out of the tube. I think it's that texture only because it has a high SPF rating. I use this all the time when I know I'm going to be outside for a prolonged period of time. It's great for the beach or a casual day out. I use it on my body and face and it feels fine. A little on the sticky side, but that's normal.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What is your favorite Banana Boat Product?