BY BANANA BOAT

New! Refreshing, Clean Scent! Swim Splash Sport Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Instantly Cools And Refreshes Invisible, Run-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Long-Lasting Continuous Spray Sunscreen.&Nbsp; Coolzone&Trade; Instantly Cools And Refreshes Skin.&Nbsp; Broad Spectrum Uva Or Uvb Protection.&Nbsp; Invisible, Rub-Free, Quick Drying, And Non-Greasy.&Nbsp; Very Water Or Sweat Resistant. see more...

• Any product reaction to sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How do you all feel about the cooling aspect?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I try aerosol sprays in the hopes it’ll be quick and easy. It had very little cooling effect and it felt greasy. The aerosol also stopped working before the product was done so I would not buy again as it was a huge waste.
Katja S.
Pawcatuck
AMAZING!!! It sprays on smooth and it smells amazing without being too sticky or stiff on the skin. I forget I had it on once it’s dried, and it does an awesome job at preventing sunburns. I love this product, as I have sensitive skin and it keeps me well-protected.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Conveniently fits in your hand & in your purse! This is a good alternative to sunscreen lotion, in which in my opinion, takes so long to apply! I like this because it's quick. But the downfall is that you don't really see which part of the body it's hitting & which part it doesn't. Considering you will spread it around with your hands but it's still not going to guarantee an even application (if that matters to you).
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Banana boat has always had good sunscreen I love this because it slips into my purse is waterproof but still provides good spf protection and it doesn't smell like traditional sunblock which for me is huge because traditional sunblock gives me a headache. The locking lid makes it even better for travel and for having kids it is only spf 30 but the convience of the spray makes reallocation easy
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
My fiancé loves this he is an electrician but sometimes has to work out side digging holes or working on lights outside so he needs a good sunscreen as we live in Florida. He bought this as he was tired of putting on hot suncream and this was great it stayed cool as he sprayed in on, just what he needed
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
If you are looking for a nice refreshing spray to cool you down out in the hot summer sun this is the spray for you. HOWEVER if you are looking for sunscreen I would not buy this product. Every time I have use this spray I get a sun burn. I reapply it constantly about every hour and still burn. I tried to see an expiration date but I cannot find any date on the bottle. So I hope you have better luck! :)
Vanessa L.
Renton , WA
Love the spray makes application quick and easy. However the smell and over spray is less than ideal. Make sure you use it in a well ventilated area and close your mouth because it will float in there and you will taste it for 15 mins... protects well and drys almost instantly but you can definitely smell it all day which is less than ideal.
Marissa V.
Nice to use on the kids. Very clean and doesn't get your hands all greasy. Fits perfectly in my beach bag because it's just the right size. I am very happy with this product, I will buy again for sure.
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
This is my favorite sunscreen! I have a very light complexion, so I need something that I know will keep me from getting burnt. This stuff does the trick! A little greasy, but nothing unbearable! A lot less sticky than other spray sunscreens!
Kati K.
Cleveland
I got a really bad sunburn when using the spray. It's very difficult to cover everything when using the spray. Some areas had no sunburn others had lots of sunburn. I think i'll go back to using lotion instead of spray.
Sabrina M.
Bothell, WA
How do you all feel about the cooling aspect?
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Any product reaction to sensitive skin?