BY BANANA BOAT

New! Refreshing, Clean Scent! Swim Splash Sport Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Instantly Cools And Refreshes Invisible, Run-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Long-Lasting Continuous Spray Sunscreen.&Nbsp; Coolzone&Trade; Instantly Cools And Refreshes Skin.&Nbsp; Broad Spectrum Uva Or Uvb Protection.&Nbsp; Invisible, Rub-Free, Quick Drying, And Non-Greasy.&Nbsp; Very Water Or Sweat Resistant. see more...

• Any product reaction to sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How do you all feel about the cooling aspect?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I'm obsessed with the new cool zone banana boat sunscreen. It's amazing if you have a sunburn already and doesn't sting. It doesn't feel greasy or make your screen look greasy either. I have sensitive skin and this works so well for me. I love this so much and I recommend it all the time to friends and family. I take it everywhere with me and my friends have fallen in love with it when we went to the beach too. Will always get 5 stars in my book.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Besides the fact I love spray sun screen better, it doesn't apply everywhere which is a major flaw. You still have to evenly apply the rest with your hands, and yes you have to reapply as always. I used this a summer back in the travel form, and I didn't realize it came on so splotchy. Needless to say I got a similar sunburn. Well, spray is not always a great method. At least, if you're prone to sunburns like I am. Go the lotion route instead.
Kamille G.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Conveniently fits in your hand & in your purse! This is a good alternative to sunscreen lotion, in which in my opinion, takes so long to apply! I like this because it's quick. But the downfall is that you don't really see which part of the body it's hitting & which part it doesn't. Considering you will spread it around with your hands but it's still not going to guarantee an even application (if that matters to you).
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
I had high hopes for this but was saddened when it didn't work for me. Not all sun screen is made equal! I though getting it in the spray bottle would be easier, yes you can get to hard to reach places but it just gets so messy! I also didn't get the same protection I do when I use the regular squirt bottle of sun screen. I was burnt in no time! I think I'll stick with non spray sun screens from now on.
Paul R.
Paul R.
Clarksville, TN
The sun-screen aspect of this worked great. I like the 30spf the best because I don't have to apply every 10 mins. However I'm not a huge fan of the spray aspect, it's a mist spray rather than a squirt, which means you don't have to rub it in, but with the mist, any breeze and it's hit or miss as to whether or not you got a good coat on. I'd probably stick to the lotion next time though.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Banana Boat spray-on sunscreen definitely isn't my favorite. Sometimes it's hard to see where it's being sprayed, which causes me to miss some parts on my body. It also doesn't stay on very long at all, and I usually end up getting really bad sunburns even if I do keep reapplying it. However, their regular sunblocks (non-spray) are very good.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
I usually use this when i go out to an amusement park or when i know itll be in the sun all day, the scent is...quintessential sunscreen with an added 'aerosol can' extra, and it goes on kind of sticky, but it really protects your skin, so i definitely recommend it as i am so pale 10 minutes in the sun I burn, but this stuff is legit.
miriam h.
miriam h.
Escondido, CA
Love this product, the reason for that is because it is my first time using the spray kind and it is so easy to apply and the kids love that as well. When spraying it on your body it is gentle and not a harsh spray it just mists on to your skin, I would recommend this product to everyone at least to try it once in their life.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
My son has the skin of a red head so he does not go outside without sunscreen. We use this all summer while we are out for hours on the boat. As long as he has this on he does not get sunburned. It lasts for the full time and it doesn't smell bad either. I would recommend this to anyone. Good price as well!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
i love that this sunscreen doesn't feel sticky once you apply it. coverage seems to last once you have gone in the pool. advertising about it being a 'cool mist' is not misleading. the cool mist feels really good on a hot day. i love that the lid has a lock mechanism on it for easy travel.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Bothell, WA
How do you all feel about the cooling aspect?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Any product reaction to sensitive skin?