BY BANANA BOAT

Great for: ears; nose; lips; face see more...

• Does this make the kids sticky? 2 Answers
  • I would like to know if this product really works? How thick is it? 1 Answers
  • Are these good for sensitive skin?as my kiddo seems to be sensiti...2 Answers
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Thank God this showed up on my email because I love this product! I used to be a nanny and we used this all the time. It glides well, is not sticky. Very nice packaging too. It is one of the most convenient sunscreen i have ever used. Now that my daughter is going to camp, I am sure to buY this for her!
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
I loved this product when my kids were babies , it's so easy and convenient to use this on their little noses and cheeks without glopping sunscreen everywhere and it works great. Small and easy on the go product! I buy it every year for pool time!
Yesenia O.
Very useful you can put it on kids faces and it's so easy just to go around there eyes I love it they feel like I'm putting glue on there face but it's very good protection
🍁🍁🍁
Perfect for purse. Easy to apply. Great for keeping face protected! Nice to clip it so you don't have to search for it.
Brittany C.
Forest City, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I'm a big fan of the sunblock stick, especially when it comes to my son's face. It's a wonderful product and a lot less likely to get into a child's eyes.
kristen l.
Love this product. Great size to take on the go and hook onto your diaper bag or purse. Works well too
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I love Banana Boat sunscreen. I like the stick formula for my girls' faces, and the parts in their hair, sometimes they have pigtails, and this is easy to dab on the scalp without making a big mess!
Crystal A.
This is perfect for protecting little faces. It's small so you can carry it in your purse.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
This is good so that the kids don't get sunburned while playing outside, and the fact that it sticks is a plus.
Kenzi M.
This stuff works so good and goes on very smooth. Much easier to use on the face.
S S.
Are these good for sensitive skin?as my kiddo seems to be sensitive to sunscreens.
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Does this make the kids sticky?
Esperanza G.
I would like to know if this product really works? How thick is it?