Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion  8 Fl Oz Tube

Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion 8 Fl Oz Tube

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® kids tear-free sunblock contains titanium dioxide, recommended for children's sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection: waterproof, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, paba-free, pediatrician tested, as mild as water to skin, and retains SPF up to 80 minutes. see more...

Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion  8 Fl Oz Tube
Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion 8 Fl Oz Tube
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only sun block I can use for my kids. Doesn't make their eyes burn when they are in the pool, ocean, or running around sweating. My kids have very sensitive skin, this is the only thing that works for them.
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well, the only downside is if you don't rub the lotion in very well you get a white residue after applying and when getting in the water you'd be able to see it.
Savanna J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this since I was a little kid! This stuff is the bomb. It smells amazing but also protects as you use it! I purchased this at Walmart but I'm sure you can get it at any drugstore! I would recommend this to kids and adults!
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every year for my son. The sun loves him about as much as I do lol. This keeps him from burning and stays on the whole time he swims so no reapplying is necessary.
Lara W.
This smells amazing. I used this as a kid and would still use it today. It's easy to apply and soaks in to the skin fast. I bought this at Walmart and it works good. I think there's a tad bit of room for improvement.
Paige B.
Madisonville, LA
Great for kids of all ages! I used it on my infant and it worked great. I did have to reapply semi often but my child is extremely fair, and I was more cautious because of how young he is. No burning though!
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this it was one of the few sunblocks (rather than sunscreens) available in my local stores. Sunscreen keeps you from burning, sunblock keeps you from getting darker. And I would say this did an okay job of keeping me from getting darker, and probably would've worked even better if I reapplied as often as you're supposed to. But this stuff is so disgustingly greasy (as is the case with most forms of sun protection) that I could not bring myself to slather it on multiple times a day.
Brianna S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I use it on my kids, especially on their faces, and so far have had NO crying or tears at all.

I also recommend putting this on their arms and hands so that when they wipe their faces, they don't get tears.
The cheaper sunscreens (non tear free) we use on the body and legs.

I've even started using it for myself for when I'm swimming in the ocean and surfing. Nothing like burning sunscreen in the eyes to make you miss seeing waves.

PROS:
1. Tear free! It really works.
2. Because it works, you will put more sunscreen on your kids and your own face without fear of stinging and burning.
3. Bottle design makes it easy to get every last drop of sunscreen out of it.
Lacy B.
Macedon, NY
We use this for our kids every summer. We bought it in bulk, so it's always available in our home. We really love it, and it has always done its job! However, the hole is slightly smaller than other brands, which results in the sunscreen coming out really slow, and not a lot at a time so it takes many times squeezing the bottle to get out what I need. Other than that, it is a wonderful product who has never let us down! I recommend it.
Antonia G.
Walla Walla, WA
This stuff is pretty good, smells nice and works fairly well, not too greasy or anything and the price is pretty fair too. You can find this stuff pretty much anywhere (in my experience anyway). I have very fair skin and so i really need sunscreen that works well and I was pleasantly surprised to find that this relatively low spf sunscreen worked very well!