Add a Photo
Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion  8 Fl Oz Tube

Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion 8 Fl Oz Tube

By BANANA BOAT
#416 in Sunscreen
Banana boat® kids tear-free sunblock contains titanium dioxide, recommended for children's sensitive skin for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection: waterproof, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, paba-free, pediatrician tested, as mild as water to skin, and retains SPF up to 80 minutes.
Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion  8 Fl Oz Tube
Banana Boat SPF 30 Kids Sunblock Lotion 8 Fl Oz Tube
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I have used this kids sunblock for the past two summers for my entire family and It has been effective. It does leave a white cast when applying, but that is to be expected with any sunblock so it didn't bother me in the slightest. We went on vacations to the virgin islands and it worked effectively against sunburn. We have not gotten sunburned once while using this product. Even after water activities, it takes a bit of elbow grease and scrubbing to wash off, which is the only reason why I am giving it 3 stars. Otherwise a good, cheap, basic sunblock.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
We have a pool in our backyard and that's where we spend most of our time during the summer months. It's important that my kids stay safe from the sun. Banana Boat is my go to product for kids sunscreen. If you can get a bigger squeeze tube then go for it, the 8oz doesn't last too long if you're always using it. I like to reapply sunscreen to the kids a few times during the day. This product really smells great and we've never had a sun burn issue. I think it's safe to say this product does it's job.
Lacy B.
Lacy B.
Macedon, NY
We use this for our kids every summer. We bought it in bulk, so it's always available in our home. We really love it, and it has always done its job! However, the hole is slightly smaller than other brands, which results in the sunscreen coming out really slow, and not a lot at a time so it takes many times squeezing the bottle to get out what I need. Other than that, it is a wonderful product who has never let us down! I recommend it.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Gainesville, GA
I am a red head with very fair skin and this is one of my favorite sunblocks. It gives me the protection that I need to keep from burning when out in the sun. I usually apply it after spending about 15 minutes sunscreen free (to get a little vitamin D) and then wait about 15-20 mins to get into the pool. I will definitely continue to use this product and it is always in my beach bag.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Minneola, FL
I've used this sunblock on my son and myself for years. I use plenty and it protects well, I am a fanatic about sunblock and its usage, so I follow the directions to the letter. I lost my father to melanoma and myself and other family members have had pre-cancer and skin cancer. I take sun protection seriously! I have lots of other Banana Boat products I use regularly too!
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
Walla Walla, WA
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Sunblock Lotion Kids Uva & Uvb SPF 30 8 fl oz; 236 ml
This stuff is pretty good, smells nice and works fairly well, not too greasy or anything and the price is pretty fair too. You can find this stuff pretty much anywhere (in my experience anyway). I have very fair skin and so i really need sunscreen that works well and I was pleasantly surprised to find that this relatively low spf sunscreen worked very well!
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Love it! I use this sunscreen for band camp since we are outside for so long keeps me from getting burnt and I usually only have to apply it once everyday and it keeps my burns away. I highly recommend this especially if you are outside constantly or for long periods of time. It holds up to the suns shine. It also doesn't feel oily or gross on my skin.
Liberty M.
Liberty M.
Apache Junction, AZ
Okay. So I sort of have a love-hate relationship with this product. Honestly I've never gotten a sunburn while wearing this product, however the smell of the product is absolutely awful. I know sunblock has that distinct smell, but some companies know how to cover it up. However Banana Boat is not one of those companies.
Corri M.
Corri M.
Homewood, IL
This is a little too thick and gloppy in consistency for my taste. This make it hard to spread and requires a lot of rubbing before it sinks in. Also, it tends to leave a white cast on the skin. I gave it three stars because its effective and nonirritating but I think there are better options out there.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
Oct. 23, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Sunblock Lotion Kids Uva & Uvb SPF 30 8 fl oz; 236 ml
It's been many years since I bought this, however, it is still good! For only a few dollars I was able to buy this, and it's lasted me for awhile. The packing is small and convenient for travel, but don't squeeze too hard on your bag, or some of it might leak into your bag!