BY BANANA BOAT

Great for: ears; nose; lips; face see more...

Jennifer Q.
I've always liked Banana Boat's sun protection products. That said this one is particularly gentle as well as convenient. I like the grab and go factor with the stick. The application is easy - just roll it on like you would for a lip balm, rub it in, and you're good to go. I love how it smells fresh and isn't terribly greasy feeling as well. Because it is a stick, I also find that it's easier to keep it from getting in my eyes.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I am a Mom that always insists on everyone wearing sunscreen. My son doesn't like having to put it on his face. But he will use this stick sunscreen on his face and ears which is great. Wonderful for throwing into a backpack without having to worry about it leaking.
Michaela W.
It smells so good, and it leaves your skin super soft. So not only are you getting A+ protection from the sun, but you also feel like the coolest beach babe ever when you do wear it!
Audrey S.
Whiteland, IN
I use this as my summer beach or pool sunscreen, as it goes on a little sticky compared to my daily sunscreen but stays on far better in the water
Cheyanne G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this for my one year old that doesn't sit still its quick abd easy to apply its like lip balm for your face
Veronica  M.
Colton, CA
Must have protection. Feels good and doesn't have a bad smell. If you love your face must buy!!
Kendall M.
W Lafayette, IN
This product is very easy to use, however you have to be very careful when you apply it. If you do not make sure that you cover your entire face, it is very easy to get burnt along the hairline and the edges of your face. It works great for sensitive skin though!
Samantha H.
This is a good sunscreen for the face. It's great for scarring as well. Whenever my fiancé is at the beach it's what he has to use for some of the scars on his face. It's pricey but it's decent. Always room for improvement with sunscreen