BY BANANA BOAT #4 in After-Sun Products

Soothes While It Softens. After a glorious day under the sun, Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel cools and replenishes dry skin and helps prevent peeling. Your skin will radiate health.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Formulated with Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizes dry, rough or chapped skin
  • Soothes dry sunburned skin
  • 16oz. Bottle

Reviews (2038)
Kerri D.
Banana boat soothing aloe vera after sun gel works wonders on sunburns but it also works on mosquito bites as well. I recently was gardening and was just spit up like crazy by the mosquitoes, so I applied a little bit of banana boat soothing aloe vera and the itching stopped immediately and now the bug bites are gone after only 24 hours of use. I think I found a new use for this product
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
This is my favorite product to use for sunburn. I'm awfully pale and do end up getting sunburnt pretty bad at least once a summer. I apply this product directly after exposure to too much sun and it's instantly refreshing. It has helped me keep my skin from blistering and sometimes even peeling. Great product!
Angela G.
Grants Pass
works really well for after sun discomfort and to help transition to a tan without the burn.  Gentle to the skin.  Repeat user.  I would buy this product again due to it meeting my expectations.  As long as I start applying it directly after sun exposure sunburn is limited
Erica M.
This product is a god send in the summer for me. With my fair skin burn quite easily, even with sunscreen sometimes. This product cools the burn and turns it into a nice tan overnight. I love to keep this in the fridge in the summer so if I need it, it is super cooling on my skin.
barb c.
girard
If you ever get a sunburn try using this product.It soothes your skin and heals it nicely and helps with the peeling as well.I would definitely use this product again  and it is not that expensive at all.I would highly recommend this fantastic product!
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
I am in awww with this product!! My husband and i went to the beach and i asked my husband to put sunscreen on my son while i put it on my other 2 kids. He did but apparently not correctly. Long story short after about 2 hours my son's skin was burned and he was hurting. We quickly went to the nearest walmart and saw this aloe soothing gel and decided to give it a shot. My goodness did it relieve his pain and redness within about 30 min he was looking better. I always have this on hand in this Texas weather.
Tara L.
Oviedo
A MUST-HAVE for anyone with fair skin!  Living in Florida with really light skin, I get sunburnt just thinking about going outside!  It is soothing for sunburns, but also helps heal other minor skin irritations.
Sherri M.
Paragould, AR
This is a staple around our house every summer! My family stays in our pool most of the summer and we are always in need of some aloe gel after staying in he sun for hours. This really takes the burn away and avoids peeling.
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
I love this Alevera gel especially for cooling the face and after terrible sunburns and peeling to the face and body! This product has an amazing sent but it is for sensible skin and it works for all skin types!
Tiffany P.
WONDERFUL! Super cool on application and smells decent. Works really well and for years at that. I grew up with this product. For a mass product that is reasonably priced it's a great value. I usually generate toward higher end products but when the mass one is as good as this why spend more?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Why do you love this product?
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
Is this your go to product for summer and/or other times of the year?
John L.
Does this get rid or burns or only soothes the burning feeling?
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Can this be used on children ?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Does this dry to a matt or crusty finish on the skin like other on the market?

Kohl's