BY BANANA BOAT #2 in After-Sun Products

Soothes While It Softens. After a glorious day under the sun, Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel cools and replenishes dry skin and helps prevent peeling. Your skin will radiate health.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Formulated with Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizes dry, rough or chapped skin
  • Soothes dry sunburned skin
  • 16oz. Bottle

• Is this your go to product for summer and/or other times of the y...53 Answers
  • Can i use this on my 1 yr old is it kid friendly26 Answers
  • Me gusta esa7 Answers
Reviews (1922)
Jessica V.
When I think of summer, two things instantly pop into my mind: the beach and sunburn. With that being said, Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel is one of my summer must-have items. It cools and heals my skin. I use it usually two or three times a day: morning, noon and night. Depending on how bad my sunburn is, I will apply it more frequently. Go check it out at your local drugstore.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is by far my favorite banana boat product to this day. I actually put the gel into the fridge to give it an even cooler feeling. This gel has helped drop my body temperature from where I was burnt from flaming to cool in minutes! It is a little sticky feeling at first but after it soaks into the skin the area dries. I can’t go without this during the summer!! I would highly recommend.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
This is my favorite product to use for sunburn. I'm awfully pale and do end up getting sunburnt pretty bad at least once a summer. I apply this product directly after exposure to too much sun and it's instantly refreshing. It has helped me keep my skin from blistering and sometimes even peeling. Great product!
Danielle N.
Since I have fair skin I am constantly using aloe in the Summer. I keep it in the fridge to make it realllly cool. It feels alot better when you apply it from the fridge. This helps my sunburn go down in a matter of a day or two. I love this product and definitely would not be able to live without it in the summer.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
works really well for after sun discomfort and to help transition to a tan without the burn.  Gentle to the skin.  Repeat user.  I would buy this product again due to it meeting my expectations.  As long as I start applying it directly after sun exposure sunburn is limited
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I highly recommend after sun GELS over lotions any day! These are better for your skin if you’ve had a bad burn. Throw these in the fridge and you’re god to go. It feels sooo soothing in your burn and will help it heal faster. Lotions will make it hurt more because rubbing it in heats up the product when you’re already hot.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Life saver! By kids were in hoopfest which is a 3 on 3 Basketball tournament that has taken place in the 95 degree weather! Last year I got a blistering sun burn even though I was loaded up with sunscreen. Well I was in a lot of pain and this soothed it instantly making me able to lay down and relax. It also wasn’t too sticky and helped the healing process.
Kate B.
Hudson
This product is a life saver. I have super fair skin and even with a super strong sunscreen I still burn sometimes. This relieves the pain of sunburn immediately. This is something I can’t live with out when I go to the beach. Love this product!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
If you get a sun burn and don’t have fresh aloe around, you need this. It isn’t greasy or runny. It feels so cool and good when applied to a sunburn. It helps heal sunburns faster. This stuff is available every and is pretty inexpensive.
Katherine B.
I love this and I always put it in my refrigerator. Because when I get sunburn that hurts I need something to really cool it down. So I put this on after I get it cooled and it really cools down my burn. I love it and it helps me prevent peeling. I would recommend this.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Why do you love this product?
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Is this your go to product for summer and/or other times of the year?
John L.
Does this get rid or burns or only soothes the burning feeling?
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Can this be used on children ?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Does this dry to a matt or crusty finish on the skin like other on the market?