BY BANANA BOAT #2 in After-Sun Products

Soothes While It Softens. After a glorious day under the sun, Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel cools and replenishes dry skin and helps prevent peeling. Your skin will radiate health.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Formulated with Aloe Vera
  • Moisturizes dry, rough or chapped skin
  • Soothes dry sunburned skin
  • 16oz. Bottle

Reviews (1966)
Stephanie B.
I am in awww with this product!! My husband and i went to the beach and i asked my husband to put sunscreen on my son while i put it on my other 2 kids. He did but apparently not correctly. Long story short after about 2 hours my son's skin was burned and he was hurting. We quickly went to the nearest walmart and saw this aloe soothing gel and decided to give it a shot. My goodness did it relieve his pain and redness within about 30 min he was looking better. I always have this on hand in this Texas weather.
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
This past Thursday my s.o, his family & I all went to a water park. We did put sunscreen on, but we did not give it enough time to set as we are like big children and wanted to jump into the lazy river & ride the slides!
With this being said my s.o & I ended up with sunburns. His worse then mine. We ended up getting the Jell to help sooth our burned red skin, and so far for me it’s helped with with burning it’s went down tremendously!
This works like a charm!! Recommended ♥️
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is by far my favorite banana boat product to this day. I actually put the gel into the fridge to give it an even cooler feeling. This gel has helped drop my body temperature from where I was burnt from flaming to cool in minutes! It is a little sticky feeling at first but after it soaks into the skin the area dries. I can’t go without this during the summer!! I would highly recommend.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I use this product whenever I get a sun burn. It cools my skin and gets rid of some of the redness. It also prevents my skin from peeling as much. However, it’s very easy to apply too much and be extremely sticky for a while.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
This is my favorite product to use for sunburn. I'm awfully pale and do end up getting sunburnt pretty bad at least once a summer. I apply this product directly after exposure to too much sun and it's instantly refreshing. It has helped me keep my skin from blistering and sometimes even peeling. Great product!
Danielle N.
Since I have fair skin I am constantly using aloe in the Summer. I keep it in the fridge to make it realllly cool. It feels alot better when you apply it from the fridge. This helps my sunburn go down in a matter of a day or two. I love this product and definitely would not be able to live without it in the summer.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
works really well for after sun discomfort and to help transition to a tan without the burn.  Gentle to the skin.  Repeat user.  I would buy this product again due to it meeting my expectations.  As long as I start applying it directly after sun exposure sunburn is limited
Peggy W.
Love this product. End up using it every summer. Even having a great portion of native American blood in our blood my kids and I tend to burn at the very least once each season and my fiance multiple times. This helps take out some of the sting and help heal your warm sun kissed skin.
Emma D.
I really enjoy this aloe vera product. With some aloe products, I feel as though they almost leave your skin with a tight coating. This product instantly cools the skin and almost soaks in just like lotion. It helps heal a sun burn nearly over night and who wouldn't want that!
Erica M.
This product is a god send in the summer for me. With my fair skin burn quite easily, even with sunscreen sometimes. This product cools the burn and turns it into a nice tan overnight. I love to keep this in the fridge in the summer so if I need it, it is super cooling on my skin.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Why do you love this product?
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Is this your go to product for summer and/or other times of the year?
John L.
Does this get rid or burns or only soothes the burning feeling?
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Can this be used on children ?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Does this dry to a matt or crusty finish on the skin like other on the market?