BeautySkinSun CareBanana Boat
Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel

Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel

Replenish your skin’s moisture after a fun day in the sun. This soothing formula is refreshingly cool after a day in the heat and helps prevent peeling.

•  Rub-free cooling relief with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
•  Goes on clear and dries quickly
•  Provides fast and easy coverage
•  Clean fresh fragrance
•  8 fl oz bottle

Is this product for sale?
Start your review of Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel uploaded by Letty S.
I bought this before vacation "in case of a sunburn". Well, the burn happened but the spray didn't help. It feels good going on, but the relief is temporary and did not provide the moisture my skin needed. When you look at the ingredients #3 is alcohol...not such a good thing for burned, dehydrated skin. We ended up buying an aloe gel at the gift shop and I feel much better.
Natasha  S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel uploaded by Natasha  S.
This is the best stuff I've found for treating sunburns. From just a mild pink from getting just a little too much sun, to the deep burns when I really mess up and spend too much time in the sun. This goes on really cool and helps stop the active burning and helps heal quickly. I've used this stuff for years and only use something else when I'm stuck and can't get this. Nothing else has ever worked as goodBanana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
This is a good product its easy to apply and the value soothes your skin and helps take the heat out of your burn no improvement necessary in my opinion it compares in price to other name brands of it's kind so I recommend you give it a try and see if it works for you
Jessica L.
New Castle, PA
Being on my own, this was a great solution when I got burned earlier this summer. It was soothing and I was so happy to not have to play contortionist to get it down my back. Unfortunately, not being able to reach to run it in, I had to let the thick spray sit.
Lisa M.
Jonesville, SC
This is a great spray aloe gel if you ever get sunburnt. I put mine in the refrigerator fir an extra cooling effect.
Nancy B.
Willingboro, NJ
I am very light and freckle and burn very easily. But I do tan it just takes a couple days in the sun. This is my go tocause my nose and forehead always get it first. It's soothes the skin and moisturizer. Great product
Kathryn M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Coming from someone who burns easily in the sun, having a spray aloe is soooo nice. Rubbing on gel hurts depending on how bad my sun burn is. This is a really nice, gentle alternative to the normal rub on aloe gel.
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Spray Gel uploaded by Gina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep a bunch of these in my house daily since we live by the ocean and always in the sun... Best product out there. Great scent as well. Great value and quality and affordable and wouldn't change anything about it.
Shelly B.
Fredericktown
When you stay out in the sun just a little and end up getting sun burned you need something to give you a little relief and this spray is it
Kasey T.
Riverside, CA
Love this brand of sunblock. Always comes out easily and sprays evenly. Has a pleasant scent.