BY BANANA BOAT #4 in After-Sun Products

with Pure Aloe Vera* Soothes, Cools & Replenishes We know you love the outdoors, and after a great day in the sun, Banana Boat® Aloe After Sun Gel gives you the cooling and soothing after sun relief your sun-drenched skin needs.  Specially formulated with pure* aloe vera extract, this soothing gel replenishes moisture and softens your skin to help prevent it from peeling.  Use it to soothe minor burns, skin irritations, dry, rough and sunburned skin. For Soothing After Sun Skin Care...Get on the Boat!® Like Having An Aloe Leaf In A Bottle *Plus stabilizers and required preservatives Questions? Comments?  Call 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri bananaboat.com see more...

• Is this your go to product for summer and/or other times of the y...53 Answers
  • Can i use this on my 1 yr old is it kid friendly26 Answers
  • Me gusta esa7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I never tan I always get sunburned no matter what and this stuff works great does definitely keeps my sunburn from hurting." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a great product I usually put it in the refrigerator its cold and it will refresh your skin after a long day at the beach." in 15 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, so the aforementioned sunburn happens more than I'd probably like to admit on summer days when I've forgotten the SPF." in 14 reviews
  • "I don't typically burn when I tan outside, but I do burn when I tan indoors once in a while, and this is definitely a life saver!" in 13 reviews
  • "I don't get burnt too often, but when i do, i always use this and it helps a ton with the pain, and speeds up the healing process." in 13 reviews
Jessica V.
When I think of summer, two things instantly pop into my mind: the beach and sunburn. With that being said, Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel is one of my summer must-have items. It cools and heals my skin. I use it usually two or three times a day: morning, noon and night. Depending on how bad my sunburn is, I will apply it more frequently. Go check it out at your local drugstore.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is by far my favorite banana boat product to this day. I actually put the gel into the fridge to give it an even cooler feeling. This gel has helped drop my body temperature from where I was burnt from flaming to cool in minutes! It is a little sticky feeling at first but after it soaks into the skin the area dries. I can’t go without this during the summer!! I would highly recommend.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
works really well for after sun discomfort and to help transition to a tan without the burn.  Gentle to the skin.  Repeat user.  I would buy this product again due to it meeting my expectations.  As long as I start applying it directly after sun exposure sunburn is limited
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I highly recommend after sun GELS over lotions any day! These are better for your skin if you’ve had a bad burn. Throw these in the fridge and you’re god to go. It feels sooo soothing in your burn and will help it heal faster. Lotions will make it hurt more because rubbing it in heats up the product when you’re already hot.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Life saver! By kids were in hoopfest which is a 3 on 3 Basketball tournament that has taken place in the 95 degree weather! Last year I got a blistering sun burn even though I was loaded up with sunscreen. Well I was in a lot of pain and this soothed it instantly making me able to lay down and relax. It also wasn’t too sticky and helped the healing process.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Aloe Vera should be a staple product in every household. It’s truly a lifesaver for those summer days when you spend too many hours having fun in the sun and get a sunburn. It had a gel texture that is very cooling and soothing to the skin!
Kate B.
This product is a life saver. I have super fair skin and even with a super strong sunscreen I still burn sometimes. This relieves the pain of sunburn immediately. This is something I can’t live with out when I go to the beach. Love this product!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
this is my go to for aiding sunburns! it cools the skin and doesn't irritate it at all. definitely would recommend as a soothing healing option for those sunburned especially with the aloe in it <3
Marisa R.
Love this gel! My fair skin can burn easily if I don't use some sort of protection and this is my sunburn relief go-to. It soothes the burn and cools my skin. It does feel a little sticky so I only apply at night. If its a bad burn and I must apply in the morning, I try to fan it so that it dries a bit before putting clothes over it.
Anndria T.
Aloe definitely helps calm down a burn after it occurs, but to heal sun burn I find that the best plan of attack is to use vasoline intensive care aloe infused lotion because it helps sooth the burn, hydrate the skin, and treat the burn. I try to stay away from this because it does one action and clogs pores.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Why do you love this product?
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Is this your go to product for summer and/or other times of the year?
John L.
Does this get rid or burns or only soothes the burning feeling?
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Can this be used on children ?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Does this dry to a matt or crusty finish on the skin like other on the market?