Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine Spray Gel After Sun Spray

Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine After Sun Spray Gel, it's a really soothing spray gel for when you overdo it in the sun, it offers immediate relief and contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to replenish skins natural moisture and so helps prevent peeling.

Product Features:

• Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with sunburn, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, or minor skin irritations
  • Banana boat aloe after sun gel features cooling burn relief
  • With lidocaine
  • Refreshing, clean scent
  • Very water/sweat resistant

how can i purchase this product?
Where can this be purchased?
Start your review of Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine Spray Gel After Sun Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Marceline , MO
I always keep this in the refrigerator, if I've been out in the sun alittle too long it feels great on the skin, the cold takes the heat out of a sunburn, the lidocaine relieves the pain of the bun as well. I reccomend this to anyone after a day in the sun! Go a head give it a try in the refrigerator! 😉
Estero, FL
I like this one because it makes your skin feeling cool after a long day out in the sun. If they could make this into a lotion I would love it even more. But it works and is affordable. Would buy again.
Arnold, MD
Are there more than 5 stars?! This was the first product i had ever used with a numbing/cooling agent and it is fantastic for a bad sunburn!! Highly recommend. I bought this in hawaii when i looked like a lobster
Dana Point, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This is some amazing stuff if you have a sunburn or really chapped skin. It has a cooling soothing effect. I keep mine in the freezer and apply it while it’s super cold. Feels great after a long day at the beach!!
Union Beach, NJ
We have been buying this after sun care for a very long time. It works so well for when we get too much sun. It cools the burn. It applies easy. It’s also not too expensive.
Valrico, FL
Sooth a Caine is amazing after the sun! I've never been one to burn really bad but since having my son, my skin has changed so much and I burned badly recently. I put this on everyday for about 4 days and my skin healed so nicely with minimal peel. The best part is how it almost numbs the burn so you're not reminded all day that it hurts.
Media, PA
I had bad sunburn & it was on fire! I figured I'd try this out and I love it. It not only soothes, but moisturized and has a numbing agent. The only con is you have to make sure it's really dry or else it gets a bit sticky
Fort Worth TX
Tbh I did not really like this product, I feel that it leaves my skin more greasy than it already is, I do not feel comfortable using it, but there is also something that I like, is that it does what it promises to do
Hamilton
Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine Spray Gel After Sun Spray uploaded by SkinDeep05 G.
This is truly a soothing touch to the skin after a rough date with the sun. This is formulated with Aloe Vera, it moisturize dry, rough or chapped skin and soothes dry sunburnt skin. It does help soothing the burn feeling on the skin caused by the sun and I did not peel, my burden body turned into a beach brown tan.
Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine Spray Gel After Sun Spray uploaded by Lori S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Our family cannot survive a summer without this. We keep it in the fridge and it is a perfect, cooling, soothing spray for sunburns. It comes highly recommended from all members of our family! Definitely a summer MUST HAVE!