BY BANANA BOAT #64 in After-Sun Products

Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine After Sun Spray Gel, it's a really soothing spray gel for when you overdo it in the sun, it offers immediate relief and contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to replenish skins natural moisture and so helps prevent peeling.

Product Features:

• Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with sunburn, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, or minor skin irritations
  • Banana boat aloe after sun gel features cooling burn relief
  • With lidocaine
  • Refreshing, clean scent
  • Very water/sweat resistant

Banana Boat Sooth-A-Caine Spray Gel After Sun Spray
This stuff works amazing on sunburns! It instantly cools and relives the burn. It feels really good and helps it heal faster. It comes out like a gel spray. I know I can always rely on this when I get a sunburn. This is something everyone needs to have in the summer!
Megan R.
Soothing Instantly Cooling Aloe Spray Gel is a must have for your sunburn summer needs. Gel is super fast acting and instantly relieves pain caused by sunburn while replenishing skins moisture.
Lori S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Our family cannot survive a summer without this. We keep it in the fridge and it is a perfect, cooling, soothing spray for sunburns. It comes highly recommended from all members of our family! Definitely a summer MUST HAVE!
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
This product is very soothing on sunburnt skin. It's a must have for those with pale complexions! The smell is not overpowering and it feels cool when applied to painful skin. It absorbs fairly quickly. However, in the future it would be nice if this product could let users apply more often than the max application amount allows.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
I burn so bad in the sun. And so easily. No matter how much sunblock I use, it just happens. This stuff is a skinsaver after I burn. It zaps the pain almost instantly and helps my burns heal faster. It's on the pricey side but it's worth it. I recommend it to everyone I know!
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
I am fair skinned and at the beginning of the summer no matter how much sunscreen I lather on, I always end up getting burnt. This is one of the few products out there that goes on smoothly and isn't greasy. It truly does cool the skin and offers pain relief.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been a huge life saver when anyone in my family gets too burnt in the sun! Instantly relieves the burn and cools the skin, bonus is it doesn't smell bad and it doesn't leave you feeling super sticky!
Grace L.
The best aloe ever. I use it on sun burns or just regular burns. great applicator. soothing and lasting. go to for a burn
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I love banana boat products... especially this aloe vera gel. perfect for those summer time sun burns!
Daniela T.
Doral, FL
If you went to the beach and burned too much this is the best product. I keep it in the fridge so when i'm going to use this it's super cold and relieves
Where can this be purchased?
how can i purchase this product?