SPF 50+, 170g Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Spray, Made Without Oxybenzone And Parabens, Spf 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Ileana P.
Great sunscreen for kids, it's tear-free. Also Sweat&water resistant for 80 minutes. Very easy to apply, nice scent. UVA/UVB broad spectrum 50+ . Oxybenzone and parabens free. Just spray and have some summer fun. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Jacklyn L.
Calgary, AB
Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Spray, Made Without Oxybenzone And Parabens, Spf 50+ uploaded by Jacklyn L.
So far so good! I've heard some bad things about this brand before but I havent had any problems with it yet. I've been using it now on my children for over a year and they haven't gotten a sunburn yet, me on the other hand forgot to put it on one day myself and got a really bad sunburn(swelled up!) But my children were perfectly fine ^_^ I will defiently continue to use this brand.

Looking for your answer?