Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50+

by Banana Boat

Banana Boat knows how important sun protection is for the whole family, especially for little ones, so we've created a new, minimal-ingredient formula that's mild and gentle enough for even the most delicate skin. Banana Boat Simply Protect  Kids is made without oxybenzone and parabens and contains no added oils or fragrances.

The result? A gentle, tear-free formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*, so the whole family can have worry-free fun in the sun!

Product Features and Benefits:

• Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*
  • Made without oxybenzone & parabens
  • No added oils and fragrances
  • Tear-free**, lightweight, easy to rub in
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
  • Stays on in 7 conditions – sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100 degree heat***

Do you always follow directions exactly on sunscreen, or do you often forget to apply and re-apply when needed?
Start your review of Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50+!
Greensburg
Love this brand and works great on my little one. Very soft and easy on the skin. Does it's job well and is waterproof until having to reapply. Great for adults too! I use it sometimes and works really well. Highly recommend for anyone and any age.
Every parent worried about their babies skin health, especially I’m summer. I have nothing to compare with,but I’m 100% percent sure that this lotion is the best. It’s affordable for everyone and your baby will be safe playing under the sun at least 2 hours!
Union City , MI
Works great!!! My children never get sun burns and this sunscreen doesn’t wear off quickly.  It has a pleasant scent and is easy to apply. Doesn’t leave skin oily looking. This sunscreen is easy to rub in and doesn’t leave white streaks.  I would highly suggest this product.
Overland Park, KS
Works great! gets the job done and applys evenly! Was out in the sun for several hours and reapplied as directed, no burn! I have extremely fair skin so getting a sunscreen thats good for me and my sensitive skin is a must!
Flint, MI
Easy to apply. Non greasy after applying. Coverage is good. While kids where in and out of water often it seems to stay on well.
Reasonable priced and easy to find. Kids enjoyed the scent.
Reasonable priced and easy to find. Kids enjoyed the scent.
Licking , MO
I do not go outside without breaking this out! My kids and I both use this product. This sunscreen works so well for us and we are so pale. No sunburn. The smell is alright and my kids don't mind wearing it.
Coal Township, PA
Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50+ uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sunscreen for my baby. I put this on him even if we are going out to take a walk. It doesnt irratate his skin and its also tear free which helps when i rub it around his face. Highly recommend to any parent.
Kept my skin from burning when in LA. I loved the way it felt as it wasn’t greasy and didn’t leave a white cast. Will be buying again and again. My new go to sunscreen. Also was safe on my young cousins skin.
Liberty, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
No tears, no fuss! Goes on easily and I feel comfortable with the coverage and can trust that it’s working correctly. Use this every year, my go to for sure! Now if only the kids could put it on themselves 😆😆
Winter haven , FL
great easy to put on kids while they are running around lol . I definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family. Especially since its summer time!!