Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Lotion Spray With SPF 50+

by Banana Boat

Banana Boat knows how important sun protection is for the whole family, especially for little ones, so we've created a new, minimal-ingredient formula that's mild and gentle enough for even the most delicate skin. Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids is made without oxybenzone and parabens and contains no added oils or fragrances. The result? A gentle, tear-free formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*, so the whole family can have worry-free fun in the sun!

Product Features and Benefits:

• Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients*
  • Made without oxybenzone & parabens
  • No added oils and fragrances
  • Tear-free**, lightweight, easy to rub in
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
  • Stays on in 7 conditions – sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100 degree heat***

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Lotion Spray With SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Seaford, DE
This sunscreen was really easy to use and spray on but u need to rub it on after u spray it to ensure it absorbs into the skin properly! Other than that it works very well!
Fair Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
We loved this spray sunscreen! It didn’t have the typical heavy scent most do. It absorbs nicely and doesn’t leave you sticky or greasy. I loved that they had an option with less of the unnecessary ingredients.
Waldorf, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lotion works great! The family and I don’t burn. The spray application is fast and mess free. I like the Banana Boat brand and wish this product smelled like some of the others
Milton, MA
Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Lotion Spray With SPF 50+ uploaded by angela O.
Received this as a test product and the other day both of my children got burned pretty badly even though I applied this product every half an hour due to my children being pale! Awful product!! As you can see in the photo my son could not even open his eyes
Oklahoma City , OK
I use this just recently. It is very light on their skin. I would not spray it on directly. I sprayed in my hand and then applied on their skin. Since it is such a light consistency if there is any wind it will kind of fly away with the wind so that's why I applied it directly on my hand.
Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Lotion Spray With SPF 50+ uploaded by Paige B.
My kids are both very pale and burn easily, so I need to apply sunscreen often. My go to brand is BANANA Boat, and just live the new simply protect, no tears, SPF 50. Works great, and no complaints!
Seymour , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well and helps protect my kids from getting burned. I reapply it after a while if they’re playing in the sprinkler or pool in case it’s washed off a little but it works well even just being outside all day playing.
Louisville , KY
It's a easy to use and it has a lock on it. I can pack it with my travel bag in a breeze. I doesn't have a strong odor which is always a plus. Its very affordable.
Huron
Easy application. Be sure to apply while dry!! Once child is wet they must dry off or sunscreen will not stay and your child will burn!!! Also remember to apply every hour to stay on top of it.
Love this sunscreen. Goes on very easy and absorbs into skin fast. Really did keep us from getting sunburned in 100 degree weather while in a pool. Very impressed and will be purchasing again.