New ParentChildren's SkincareChildren's SunscreenBanana Boat

NEW Banana Boat Simply Protect mineral-based sunscreen provides safe &- effective protection with 25% fewer ingredients* ( *by number vs. Banana Boat Kids Sport Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50+), made without Oxybenzone or Parabens, and contains no added oils or fragrances.

Anyone use this on their baby(6 months+)?
Start your review of Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, Made without Oxybenzone And Parabens, Spf 50+, 180ml!
Shelby A.
Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, Made without Oxybenzone And Parabens, Spf 50+, 180ml uploaded by Shelby A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was shocked at the Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby sunscreen. It is an all physical or inorganic sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide as the main protective ingredients. It's pretty lightweight on the skin and even tho I'm half Mexican, it gives the faintest cast on my skin tone. I have a a Fitzpatrick IV skin type and I don't notice the cast except maybe slightly in like certain lighting which is crazy because it's a mineral Sunscreen. I'd definitely recommend this because it's cheap, it's good for sensitive skin, it's good for deeper skin tones, it's water resistant, it's lightweight, and gives excellent broad spectrum coverage.
Melissa W.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Good sunscreen for kids. I like that they have this version with less of the chemical crap but that it still works. The texture is still good, so you can tell it has real protections versus some of the more watery brands.
Andrea S.
Long Beach
A little sick to put on but otherwise works quite well have not had any sunburns so far this whole summer!
Lindsey  L.
I personally like this brand as well as pretty much all there products! I have been using banana boat for as long as I can remember- myself growing up lathering this brand on my skin! Now I use this for my own children and love the smell and how well it protects there skin in the hot summer months. I use both this cream one as well as the sprays for the older kids! I prefer the cream for my younger kids to just get a thick lather and for the face. I always put in my hands rub together and then apply. Messy but affective!
Brianna R.
Alpena, MI
It actually worked to keep the sun off my skin so I didn’t burn at all. I did get a nice little tan after being out on the water for two and a half hours. Recommend!
Danielle S.
Cobourg, ON
Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, Made without Oxybenzone And Parabens, Spf 50+, 180ml uploaded by Danielle S.
We use this product on our daughters all the time. It’s pretty easy to apply but sometimes it takes a bit to rub it in. It has protected us from the sun and it has a pleasant smell. So I’m pretty satisfied and will buy it again
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
Love the smell of banana boat so much. Only thing I will use on my fish aka children. My kids love the water and I only do it two times all day and no burns no skin irration. Just the smell of chlorine and sunscreen. Thanks Banana Boat for amazing summer memories.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...