BY BANANA BOAT #5 in Tanning Oil

With Carrot Extract, Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera. Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF 15 is a luxurious blend of Aloe Vera, Vitamins A and E, Carrot Extract and other special moisturizing ingredients. This super rich formula hydrates and nourishes your skin to help prevent peeling and dryness for a long-lasting, deep dark tan.

Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5.0)%, Octocrylene (5.0)%, Oxybenzone (3.0%), Padimate O (8.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance.

• Would you consider this brand your holy grail tanning oil...3 Answers
  • I have tried so many tanners. Would you say this works go...13 Answers
Banana Boat Protective Spray Oil With SPF 15
  • "I absolutely love this oil! I usually don't use this much spf but its still great. Its really affordable" in 59 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite summer products. I have very fair skin and have to layer it with sunscreen underneath but even with that I still get a beautiful summer glow. This application is easy and the product rubs in easily, the smell is amazing as well! I would recommend this product and well as buy it again when the time comes. " in 7 reviews
Jeannie U.
Chalkhill
Banana Boat Protective Spray Oil With SPF 15, my husband shaves his head, so he uses it on his head, he said it works great and protects his head from getting burn. It has a nice banana scent. Not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend it
Hannah B.
La Mirada , CA
I have used this product forever! Smells amazing, has your wonderful, tropical banana boat smell. Helps you tan faster than usual plus it protects your skin from those harsh sun rays. Skin looks glowing in the process
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love Banana Boat products but this spray oil is my favorite! It gives me the perfect golden bronze with just a hint of blush. After applying literally everything will stick to you, and you have to let it dry a little before going into water . I enjoy the tan with the little protection I would recommend.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love this oil. It has SPF 15 so t has some protection. I love the signature banana boat smell. The mister sprays a nice light application. Even though it's an oil it's not super greasy. It's a must for your beach bag.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I love love love the smell of this tanning oil! It works so well and I have a hard time getting tan with my light skin. I just need to be careful and no burn while I’m at it. I will always buy this tanning oil.
Brooke M.
I love the stuff because I think it prevents me from burning while at the same time giving me a nice golden tan. Plus it smells incredible. My friends are always trying to steal it from me at the pool!
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite tanning oils! It is very water resistant and also I very good scent! I haven’t never had a bad or disappointing use and it is also very affordable
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is great and affordable! I use it every summer! It smells amazing and truly helps when you're super white and need a great tan. I bought this at CVS near campus so I loved how easy it was to find. I would definitely recommend applying often though! I lay out for about two hours and if I don't reapply in the Texas sun I end up burning if I'm not already tan!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
The best tanning oil I have ever owned! I use it when I lay in my backyard and it helps get me dark fast while protecting my skin. It doesn't have a terrible smell; a light smell that I can't exactly place, but it doesn't linger. I recommend this to anyone that is going outside to get a little tan.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
This product was recommended to me and so far i'm loving it. This tanning oil protects your skin while helping you tan. I got this at walmart and its' price point is great; not over-priced at all!! I will definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a new tanning oil.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
I have tried so many tanners. Would you say this works good? How's the smell? I tan easily, just wanna enhance it.
Marie T.
Would you consider this brand your holy grail tanning oil product? If so why?