BY BANANA BOAT #4 in Tanning Oil

With Carrot Extract, Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera. Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF 15 is a luxurious blend of Aloe Vera, Vitamins A and E, Carrot Extract and other special moisturizing ingredients. This super rich formula hydrates and nourishes your skin to help prevent peeling and dryness for a long-lasting, deep dark tan.

Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5.0)%, Octocrylene (5.0)%, Oxybenzone (3.0%), Padimate O (8.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance.

• Would you consider this brand your holy grail tanning oil...3 Answers
  • I have tried so many tanners. Would you say this works go...13 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this oil! I usually don't use this much spf but its still great. Its really affordable" in 59 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite summer products. I have very fair skin and have to layer it with sunscreen underneath but even with that I still get a beautiful summer glow. This application is easy and the product rubs in easily, the smell is amazing as well! I would recommend this product and well as buy it again when the time comes. " in 7 reviews
Amanda D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have never tried any other suntan oil/lotion besides the ones from Banana Boat. I have always used their products when it comes to tanning oils and I have never been disappointed. I like that it has some SPF to it so that I don't cook outside (I live in Miami). I get a nice even tan and I'd definitely recommend to anyone else out there!
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love Banana Boat products but this spray oil is my favorite! It gives me the perfect golden bronze with just a hint of blush. After applying literally everything will stick to you, and you have to let it dry a little before going into water . I enjoy the tan with the little protection I would recommend.
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Banana Boat Protective Spray Oil With SPF 15, my husband shaves his head, so he uses it on his head, he said it works great and protects his head from getting burn. It has a nice banana scent. Not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend it
dottie H.
I love this tanning oil! I use it a lot, especially when I’m on my motorcycle. I honestly does help tan. It has carrot and banana extracts and coconut oil. And is water resistant for 80 minutes.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I love love love the smell of this tanning oil! It works so well and I have a hard time getting tan with my light skin. I just need to be careful and no burn while I’m at it. I will always buy this tanning oil.
Brooke M.
I love the stuff because I think it prevents me from burning while at the same time giving me a nice golden tan. Plus it smells incredible. My friends are always trying to steal it from me at the pool!
Lisa T.
Brandon, MS
Love, love this B.B. oil. Great smell and stays on even after a dip in the pool. It doesn’t irritate my skin like some do and doesn’t have many common allergens . Smell is a great tropical smell.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is great and affordable! I use it every summer! It smells amazing and truly helps when you're super white and need a great tan. I bought this at CVS near campus so I loved how easy it was to find. I would definitely recommend applying often though! I lay out for about two hours and if I don't reapply in the Texas sun I end up burning if I'm not already tan!
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
This product was recommended to me and so far i'm loving it. This tanning oil protects your skin while helping you tan. I got this at walmart and its' price point is great; not over-priced at all!! I will definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a new tanning oil.
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite tanning oil! Smells great and really easy to apply. I usually get sun burned if im out in the sun, but this provides just the right amount of protection so i dont sun burn and get tan instead. I dont go to the beach/pool without it!
Amber C.
Temple, TX
I have tried so many tanners. Would you say this works good? How's the smell? I tan easily, just wanna enhance it.
Marie T.
Would you consider this brand your holy grail tanning oil product? If so why?