Banana Boat Protect & Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 15 uploaded by Bettie M.Banana Boat Protect & Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 15 uploaded by Rosa M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Lightweight 2-in-1 sunscreen and moisturizer lotion combines Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with aloe and antioxidants to maintain 100% of the skin's natural moisture during sun exposure.

Product Features:

• 2 in 1 UVA/UVB sunscreen plus all day moisturizer
  • Keeps skin 100% hydrated with aloe vera and antioxidants
  • Absorbs in seconds and non greasy
  • Fragrance free

Buy on Amazon
Nicole E.
Hello sunshine & summer! Banana Boat Protect & Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion is my go to for beach days! It keeps my skin silky smooth while beating off the summer sun. Goes on smooth and doesnt keep you oily at all. I would definitely purchase again
Sarah A.
WARMINSTER, PA
I love this product! It's one of the only sunscreens I've found containing aloe vera in it. When you apply the sunscreen you can actually feel it hydrating your skin as if you were putting on lotion. I personally have sensitive and dry skin so this is product works wonders for me, especially if I'm in the sun for a long time.
Katie C.
Banana boat is a classic brand for sunscreen that most people remember from their childhood since everyone's mom is obsessed with making sure that we are wearing it. Due to the fact that I already have darker skin I use a lower SPF then most people would because it takes a lot for me to burn from the sun. Overall this product is a great and it is not too oily which is a major plus since that is always my worst fear when choosing a sunscreen. Super Happy Consumer!
Faith B.
A solid sunscreen lotion option that gets the job done at a reasonable cost. I like to use the lotion option first to make sure I'm fully covered, then do touch-ups later with the spray version. Skin protection in the sun is a must, and BB helps get it taken care of!
Molly R.
Lancaster , CA
Personally I love this banana boat sunscreen when I have to use sunscreen this is always my first choice. It feels great on my skin and I LOVE the way banana boat smells. The smell is what attracted me to the banana boat brand when I was looking for a sunscreen and I fell in love after I tried it. It feels so nice on your skin I definitely recommend this sunscreen. 😀
Lauren M.
Hammond, IL
Love this stuff it has aloe in it.. it keep your skin.. it keeps your skin moisturized. it is a good value but it is kind of pricey too. Yes it did make my expectations packaging was good.. it doesn't leak .. I would recommend to anyone that needs extra moisture.
Kim K.
Olney, TX
This product is something that is typically bought during the summer time. I don't know if it is because I have such fair skin or if it is the product, but even if I apply layers of this product I still get burned very badly. I believe that the quality could be improved for people like me with very fair skin.
Marissa L.
I hate using sunscreen. But Banana Boat is definitely one I'll use when I know I need it. It covers my skin without using much, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling nasty and weighed down.
Rebecca A.
Clemson, SC
I love this sunscreen! I can wear it and get a great tan but not burnt. It also doesn't dry my skin out even when I reapply throughout the day on the lake. It's great for tanning your body, but I always use stronger SPF on my face.
Kayleigh Anne R.
Chester, VA
This sunscreen is very nice. I love using it. It met my expectations and it was thick. I felt like it could've worked a little bit better but it was good quality. I will buy it again. I liked it a lot.
Daphne N.
Newark, DE
What does this smell like?