BY BANANA BOAT

Lightweight 2-in-1 sunscreen and moisturizer lotion combines Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with aloe and antioxidants to maintain 100% of the skin's natural moisture during sun exposure.

Product Features:

• 2 in 1 UVA/UVB sunscreen plus all day moisturizer
  • Keeps skin 100% hydrated with aloe vera and antioxidants
  • Absorbs in seconds and non greasy
  • Fragrance free

Banana Boat Protect And Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50

Start your review of Banana Boat Protect And Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I am constantly using their products and would definitely recommend it" in 1 review
  • "It actually smells really nice and works well. " in 1 review
  • "I use this product every day before my makeup and feel great because it is not greasy and absorbs fast and leave my skin so moinsturase" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it..........." in 1 review
Brittney R.
Moorpark, CA
I love Banana Boat products, they always smell amazingly good. I also love how soft they make my skin feel so when they came out with protect & hydrate I had to try it and it did not disappoint. I will continue to use Banana Boat products in the future because I love them and will always recommend to everyone I know.
Erin C.
Whoever thought to create a sunscreen with aloe already built into it is a genius. I am super pale and Irish so essentially I walk outside and just fry. I love this sunscreen because I feel that it really does help me to burn less and even when I do burn it isn't as bad. I feel like the aloe is soothing my skin so the burn lasts less and doesn't hurt as much. I am obsessed with this sunscreen and continue to buy it every year. I'd recommend it to anyone and I have!
Kalyn S.
Hampton, VA
I love the smell of this sunscreen, but it also works extremely well on my skin.

I have a fair completion and I fully trust this product to keep me safe from the sun when I am out in it for long periods of time.
Emily H.
Fort Walton Beach
I use this sunscreen regularly. I like it because it has a high spf (50) and it also keeps my skin moisturized. It does a great job of letting my skin get a little color, but as long as I continue to apply, I don't usually burn.
Erinn C.
Windsor, WI
I have very fair skin so often need good protection to prevent sunburn. Even being out in the sun for 15 minutes during high UV times can cause me to burn without sunscreen. With Banana Boat I never have problems with sunburn. As long as you follow the directions correctly and reapply as it says, you should be able to have fun in the sun without worrying about sunburn!
Linda G.
Sylvester, TX
I love useing Banana Boat Protect & Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. My Lupus doctor recommended it to me because I am highly sensetive to the sun. It really protects my skin without drying or blistering . Every inexpensive and works great. I tell all my friends and family Banana Boat products are where it's at.
Lydia M.
Laredo, TX
I usd this everytime I go to the pool and the beach so I don't get sunburn. It is not one of those sticky suncreens. It feels really refreshing and comfortable. It does a great job protecting me from the sun.
Molly B.
Haslett
I work at a daycare and when we go on day trips the kids always get lathered in this. They love the smell and even though they complain about getting sunscreen put on, their parents never complain about them being burned!
Damara L.
Bronx, NY
Banana Boat Protect And Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50 Este suncreen lotion no puede fartal en mi hoga es la favorita de la familia mantienes la piel hidratada y humetada todo el dia tiene vitamina C & E es muy buena la recomiendo mucho.
Robin P.
I'm a big believer in skin protection so me and sunscreen are besties year round. There are literally hundreds of brands of sunscreen ,but I prefer this 2 in 1 sunscreen lotion because it hydrates while it protects. The aloe allows you to feel cool and refreshed while you wear it and the moisturizer last all day. To top it off, it's a great price too and this product will last you for quite a while .

Walmart