BY BANANA BOAT

New protect and hydrate clear ultra mist SPF 50. Protect and hydrate C-sprays go beyond your average sun protection to provide you with day lasting moisture. These unique 2-in-1 lightweight clear sprays contain antioxidant vitamins C and E and aloe vera to assure hydration of your skin. Banana boat protect and hydrate are also very light to travel with and easy to apply.

Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
This sunscreen works excellent for various types of skin tones. For my more brown skin tones I would defiantly recommend this one. I love the way it hydrates my skin while I’m in the sun. And it’s definitely not pricy.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I use this when I am going to be on the water! Like in a boat. It’s sooo protective and doesn’t dry out. I am not continuously spraying everyone all day. It keeps your skin moisturized and I love that it’s a spray! Best thing they ever invented is spray sunscreen!!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I tried this out this summer and liked it but didn’t LOVE it. I definitely don’t think that it is as hydrating as I bought it was going to be but in all fairness I did have high expectations because Banana Boat is one my the only brands I like
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This sunscreen doesn’t sit on the surface of your skin. It absorbs but protects your whole body from the sun. It’s a very silky texture. The packaging was basic sunscreen packaging. It’s a very lightweight bottle and it’s easy to take with you in all your trips!
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great product!

Does exactly what it says it does!! Protects and moisturizes with feeling heavy!
Aerosol can makes for easy, even applications!
(Works best in an area without wind)!

Apply regularly!

HausOfGlittah Approved 💋
Baylee S.
This stuff smells amazing & I wore it out in the sun for 6-7 hours before needing to reapply, & I never got sunburnt. It’s affordable and easily accessible at a Walgreens or Walmart. I’d highly recommend this sunscreen.
Andrea S.
Greenville, IN
Great coverage. It protected me from the sun and it is easy to apply. It’s a great price and conveniently fits in any beach bag or purse! I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is in need of sunscreen!
Callie G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I recommend this sunscreen over any other kind. I burn really easily and Banana Boat does a great job of preventing any sunburn. It’s super great for anything whether its water parks or going to the zoo.
Stephanie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite sunscreen! It's so easy to use as it is a spray bottle this way you don't have to get lotion all over your hands when applying. It's always hydrating so will not dry out your skin.
Ashley C.
This sunscreen is great. It is very lightweight and sprays on very easily. I use it every summer. I recommend this product if you want something quick and easy to put on.