Banana Boat Protect And Hydrate Clear Spray With SPF 30 uploaded by Camila C.

BY BANANA BOAT #27 in Body Sunscreen

Banana Boat Protect & Hydrate SPF 30 Sunscreen Clear UltraMist. This product goes beyond sun protection to provide lasting moisture. This unique 2-in-1 lightweight clear spray contains aloe vera and antioxidant Vitamins C & E. This UltraMist broad spectrum UVA/UVB formula helps to prevent sunburn.

• I have always worn Spf 50 and now they say that anything ...2 Answers
  • My son plays baseball and needs something that will last....2 Answers
  • Is this better than the other Banana Boat products?2 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Banana Boat has a lot of great products, but this stuff is even better! We went to the beach last year and I used it on our whole family and it went in quickly and kept us from getting burnt all day! Stayed on thru the water and everything! We purchased ours at Walmart, but you can get them in most supermarkets, dollar general stores, and online. Compared to other brands I have used this is one of the bests. It’s not expensive and sold everywhere. There’s no greasy layer on you afterwards either. It also smells so good! Lol I am weird when it comes to the way a product smells! I will be using it again. And I would highly recommend it for the family; it’s easy and lasts!!!
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 30
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I’ve always used banana boat and i am a fan of their sunscreens. Sometimes I feel like when I spray not a whole lot of product is coming out. There’s a sport sunscreen that I feel I have to use a lot with. The same with this, but I like the application and will continue to buy these bottles. Very easy to spray
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Banana Boat sunscreen works really well. It’s great for sunny Florida where we live as we spend most of our time outside st the baseball field. Easy to use and there’s great deals on it at BJs and Target.
Summer D.
I’ve always been a fan of the banana boat line! This stuff is a bit pricey but it is very effective! The package is nice and it met my expectations to the t! I prefer the most of the lotion or sticks because I don’t like to wear stuff that makes me feel weighed down so this is my go to
Charley C.
Johnson City
I'm very strict on myself about skincare and protecting it. I have used banana boat on and off. It seems that I always get burnt when I wear this brand. I think the price is decent. Everyone has different skin types, so I don't think I would tell everyone to stay away.
Liah E.
Gary, IN
This is my favorite sunscreen. I have never used anything else but this. It’s very gentle on the skin and affordable. I have been using it for almost 4years now and I have not been disappointed with this product. I recommend everyone to buy this sunscreen.
Kayla G.
George, IA
I love the protection Banana Boat provides my family . It is gentle on their very sensitive skin while providing the coverage we need. We purchase from target and it is a great value for the money. We will buy this whenever we are in the market for more!
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
I used this brand almost all summer of 2017 and it worked very well if I just planned on tanning for a bit or if I wasn’t going to be out in the sun much. The spray doesn’t seem to cover very well and it’s hard to tell the places you have covered and haven’t covered. This is a great option for quick trips in the sun.
Ashlyn N.
Winston Salem, NC
Super easy to use and quick. Instead of spending all the time running the lotion on your hands and body, the spray hits your body quicker and is less of a pain. However, it can make you feel oily and sticky. It does well with protecting your skin though
Kendall S.
Bonham, TX
I sunburn very easily because I am very fair skinned, but this product is amazing. Not greasy and easily applicable. It also smells nice and is inexpensive. I also only have to apply maybe two or three times if I’m out all day.
Jacqueline H.
My son plays baseball and needs something that will last. He's always outside running around too. Does this work well for an extremely active child?
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Is this better than the other Banana Boat products?
Selena H.
Flag Pond , TN
I have always worn Spf 50 and now they say that anything over 30 SPF is a waste. So is it wasting money to buy 50 or not? I think it works better than a 30 but maybe it's just in my head:-)
Jaeden T.
It works great for what its worth .

back