Banana Boat Natural Reflect Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Arnette G.Banana Boat Natural Reflect Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nisha M.

BY BANANA BOAT #76 in Body Sunscreen

Banana Boat Natural Reflect Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ provides clinically proven natural protection against sunburn and other long-term skin damage. It also does this without the use of harsh chemical sunscreen additives because it is formulated with 100 percent naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients and zinc oxide. This 4-oz Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is also paraben and PABA free, as well as being water resistant, making it a must for a day at the beach or just for that relaxation time by the pool.

Banana Boat Natural Reflect Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 50:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • 100% naturally sourced sunscreen with zinc oxide
  • Proven effective against sunburn and long-term damage
  • Very water resistant

• I am currently pregnant and got a little too much sun ove...1 Answers
  • How long does it last for?4 Answers
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
I live in Arizona so sunscreen is a part of my daily routine during the summer months. Banana boat had always been my go to because I love the smell and it rubs in very well. I got excited when I saw they had a natural sun screen and needed to try it out. As with other banana boat products it didn't disappoint.
Lisseth P.
This product works great! I always use this sunscreen when i go to the beach, its not like the other sunscreens it doesn't leave your face looking white as a ghost. This product did not disappoint me. I bought this sunscreen at Walmart, but i also have seen it on Target, CVS and walgreens.
Kiki K.
Torrance, CA
Since I was a kid I have always used banana boat sunscreen. It's kind of nostalgic. I don't even want to try any other kinds because I know that this kind is the best kind. It works well. Especially for my father who has red hair and me who has blonde hair now we don't have to worry about sunburns anymore.
Rachel L.
I love this sunscreen. Aloe is very good for your skin and it's great for burns to cool them! The price is good because it's worth it! It is alittle sticky on your skin but it wears off quick! I recommend it.
Jillian D.
I liked that this wasn't a greasy lotion sunscreen! It didn't come off easily in the pool or ocean, and was easy to reapply as needed. Has a nice scent to it, not overpowering. Easy to use on little ones! I would buy again for sure.
Sophia O.
It's a thin sunscreen that applies smooth! it's not too oily throughout the day and as a repeat user I would recommend it. Pretty decent price and last a few months if used dime size to apply.
Brittiany R.
Pembroke, NC
I had to look for a new sunscreen this year when I started to develop a rash every time I used the product I've been using for many years. It was difficult to find a sunscreen that had none of the active ingredients that was in my old product. Came across Banana Boat Natural Reflect and decided to give it a try. I love it! No smell, no greasy feeling, and no shiney nose! I love the consistancy, it's a cream instead of a lotion. It does take a little more time to rub in well but you know you are getting better coverage than with those thin liquidy products. Because it rubs in well and isn't greasy it doesn't get in my eyes when I sweat. I also don't feel the need to immdediately wash it off when I come inside because it is such a cosmetically pleasing product.
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
This sunscreen was very easy to apply and protects well. My younger brother is allergic to several sunscreen brands, but this brand hasn't caused him any problems.
Nicole M.
Franklin
Everytime I work outside I get my banana boat it helps me not get burnt but gives me moisterzed skin to. But let's me get just a bit of a tad glow in summer I love it.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
This has a nice creamy texture, although it needs to be rubbed in throughly. It is very effective and does not not be reapplied too often. It is "unscented" but I still smell a very 'sunscreen-y' scent. The only downside to this product is it leaves a white-ish tinge to the skin after applying. I am very pale so it is not a huge problem, but I think it would be noticeable on darker skin tones.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
How long does it last for?
Lacey G.
Conroe, TX
I am currently pregnant and got a little too much sun over vacation! Is this product safe to use while pregnant? I see that it's all natural, but you can never be too sure! Thanks in advance!