BY BANANA BOAT #51 in Body Sunscreen

Protect your kids from the hot summer sun with the Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion. Get extra protection with the SPF 50+ sunscreen lotion. It helps prevent sunburn even in the hottest sun and is sting free and tear free. The 4 oz Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion is 100 percent natural and is made with zinc oxide.

It is proven to be effective against long-term damage that can result from too much exposure from the sun. It is also water resistant to allow your kids to play in the water and still stay safe.

• "This is a great sunscreen for kids and adults." in 2 reviews
  • "I love banana boat products , they smell really good and work great on a beach day " in 1 review
  • "Smells great, works very well on my daughters very sensitive skin." in 1 review
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This sunscreen is awesome for both my infant and my preschooler. It goes on thick and I have to rub it in good. Stays on through them swimming but I reapply often as my youngest has fair skin. Very cheap !
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is ok. It’s THICK THICK THICK! My daughter originally used this product when we went to the beach. It’s really hard to get off which is probably great for babies and younger kids. My daughter is 8 and she would rather not have the lotion stuck to her hands when she plays in the sand
Denise M.
I should get it out of the way first that I wear this beneath my makeup. It does have a white cast. It feels like sunscreen and the shine can be easily blotted away with a tissue. I love this because my skin is really super sensitive but this doesn't bother it. The ingredients are all safe and good and I am a repeat buyer. Definitely recommend if you use beneath makeup or do not mind a white cast.
Amanda R.
Anything closer to nature, is a great buy for this mom! I love gentle products for my children as there are already enough harsh extremes hitting their skin every day! As most sunblocks, it takes a bit of rubbing in, but it's worth the time when I know their skin is protected! Great purchase, price is good!
Dakoya L.
Youngstown , OH
My 4 month old son has very very very daughter skin just like me and this seems to be the only sunscreen that works on him and doesn't burn! I also love all natural/ organic items as well. I've bought this like twice and I'll buy it over and over again. If you have fair skin and burn easily I recommend this.
Shanygne B.
It's getting warmer in NYC so I've starting adding an additional layer of banana boat sunscreen over my moisturizer. The kids wear this year round because I'm so scared they'll experience sunburn which I'd hate to watch them suffer from. I recommend for kids of course but always for adults to use during The transition between spring & summer.
Layna T.
Over priced, as is all sunscreen. It does the job. Protects baby from the sun's harmful rays. Nothing fancy. Just your average, basic baby sunscreen. Says it's natural but I didn't notice a difference using this product vs water babies or a store brand.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Banana Boat has been great for small children but i also feel like i have to reapply it too often. I am 100% irish and the sun hates my skin and same with my kids and i feel like this doesn't do it enough for me. smells great but i think you are paying too much for a very subpar product.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I am using this for the first time this year as my toddler has become curious about being outside all the time! I like this stuff because it's thick and applies evenly. The smell is pleasant and my toddler doesn't mind wearing it. I would definitely recommend to all moms.
Rafaela A.
Atlanta , GA
This sunscreen is perfect to protect you in sunny days and cloud days too. It fits very well on the skin and is waterproof, so you don't need to worry if you want to stay on the pool. I had this on the last summer and I really think about to get a new one for this summer.
Rhonda N.
This sounds like a product I should try. Have you tried it on adults?
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Is this greasy feeling when applied to skin and does it stay on when in water ?
Daryenne D.
Does it come in different smells?
Cassie H.
Looking for a good kids sunscreen. What are your thoughts on this over the regular Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this sunscreen on their kids?