BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids' Sunscreen Lotion: Helps prevent sunburn Tear free Sting free 100% naturally sourced sunscreen with zinc oxide Proven effective against sunburn and long-term damage Very water resistant see more...

Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is ok. It’s THICK THICK THICK! My daughter originally used this product when we went to the beach. It’s really hard to get off which is probably great for babies and younger kids. My daughter is 8 and she would rather not have the lotion stuck to her hands when she plays in the sand
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
This Banana Boat Natural Sunscreen with SPF 50 is great in that it not only protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun but it smells nice, absorbs quickly, is non-greasy and specifically gentle for a child's skin and it is affordable priced as well.
Charlene N.
I used Banana Boat as a kid and I loved it! It works great and does the coverage needed in the summer heat! I never burned and it wasn't a sloppy mess to apply.
Pimchanok P.
I have used this on my face it's a little bit too thick for my liking and it does feel sticky on my face.
Robyn Alexi V.
Kent, OH
I actually prefer this to the adult version. It's really good at moisturizing my skin and keeping me from getting sunburned.