Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Maria C.

BY BANANA BOAT

New! 100% Naturally Sourced Sunscreens with Zinc Oxide. Proven Effective Against Sunburn & Long-Term Damage. Kids - Tear Free & Sting Free™. Paraben & PABA Free. Very Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum SPF 50+. Oxybenzone-Free. Hypoallergenic & Fragrance Free. Oil Free. UVA/UVB Protection. Leaves No White Residue Do what s natural for your kids with Banana Boat® Lo. see more...

• Has anyone tried this sunscreen on their kids? Be the first to answer!
  • Looking for a good kids sunscreen. What are your thoughts on this...1 Answers
  • Is this greasy feeling when applied to skin and does it stay on w...4 Answers
  • "This is a great sunscreen for kids and adults." in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great, works very well on my daughters very sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I love banana boat products , they smell really good and work great on a beach day " in 1 review
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's getting warmer in NYC so I've starting adding an additional layer of banana boat sunscreen over my moisturizer. The kids wear this year round because I'm so scared they'll experience sunburn which I'd hate to watch them suffer from. I recommend for kids of course but always for adults to use during The transition between spring & summer.
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Banana Boat has been great for small children but i also feel like i have to reapply it too often. I am 100% irish and the sun hates my skin and same with my kids and i feel like this doesn't do it enough for me. smells great but i think you are paying too much for a very subpar product.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am using this for the first time this year as my toddler has become curious about being outside all the time! I like this stuff because it's thick and applies evenly. The smell is pleasant and my toddler doesn't mind wearing it. I would definitely recommend to all moms.
Rafaela A.
ATLANTA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is perfect to protect you in sunny days and cloud days too. It fits very well on the skin and is waterproof, so you don't need to worry if you want to stay on the pool. I had this on the last summer and I really think about to get a new one for this summer.
Stephanie S.
Grants Pass, OR
When my son was younger we were given this as a gift, and I really enjoyed the coverage it provided for my son. I liked that it was a natural product so it not only protected against the sun, but helped his skin as well. It wasn't greasy feel, spread on evenly, and gave a great protection
Nikky S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells Great & Very Effective. Great For Summertime & Works Really Well Kids & Adults. The Price Wasn't Bad At All. Nice Packaging. My Nieces Use This All Summer. Especially When We Go To The Beach. Does The Job. I Would Definitely Recommend.
Angela M.
tallahassee, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked amazing and didn't break out my 2 year old like every other sunscreen has done in the past. I heard about it from another mom so I had to try it and it's what I will be buying from now on. Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen. My child is pale just like i am and this stuff works every time for him! It completely met my expectations. I think it is very effective. The price varies depending on where you buy it, but it's worth every penny!
Tammy C.
Gave this product to my son to take to camp. He said that it was great. It had a better smell than the other bug sprays and it protected his skin from the sun. He only had to reapply after being in the water for a while.
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi producto favorito del verano, el que no puede faltar en mi bolso de playa es este bloqueador solar de banana boat con spf 50. No es grasoso, se absorbe super bien y protege nuestra piel. Super recomendada!
Rhonda N.
This sounds like a product I should try. Have you tried it on adults?
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Is this greasy feeling when applied to skin and does it stay on when in water ?
Daryenne D.
Does it come in different smells?
Cassie H.
Looking for a good kids sunscreen. What are your thoughts on this over the regular Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert
Has anyone tried this sunscreen on their kids?