Add a Photo

By BANANA BOAT
#162 in Sunscreen
New! 100% Naturally Sourced Sunscreens with Zinc Oxide. Proven Effective Against Sunburn & Long-Term Damage. Kids - Tear Free & Sting Free™. Paraben & PABA Free. Very Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum SPF 50+. Oxybenzone-Free. Hypoallergenic & Fragrance Free. Oil Free. UVA/UVB Protection. Leaves No White Residue Do what s natural for your kids with Banana Boat® Lo.
Photo (1)
FELIX M.
FELIX M.
I was so happy to find this product today at Wal-Mart..( I used the "kids" version). I've been looking for an all natural and papa free sunscreen. I've been looking on-line and was so confused and overwhelmed. I hope this is it. I applied this about 15 minutes before going in the sun...to my two kids and myself. It was a bit hard to rub in and it leaves a whitish tint to the skin. However, it worked well. We were out from about 11:30 to 2:30, full sun and in FL. Happy to report .....great coverage. Not as easy to apply as the spray kind, but worth having chemical free.
Jock G.
Jock G.
Dec. 15, 2016, 3:34 a.m.
Review for: Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion
I like this product. It does what it says. The tube is pretty small for the price, but I think it is comparable to any other sunblock out there. I was really looking for a physical sunblock for my daughter who has eczema and her skin is easily irritated. Like any physical sunblock it does leave a whitish cast, but thats a small price to pay, really, and my daughter doesn't care anyway. She wore it out all day and though we did reapply she never burnt.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Boerne, TX
So this stuff is pretty impressive. my son is really picky about sunscreen when I try to put it on him, but he seems to like this one. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a slimy residue like so many sunblocks do these days. I've been using banana boat since i was a kid myself, so I always love trying out new products from them, especially natural ones.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
This summer my family has been busy in the sun so we really needed kid friendly sunscreen for the kids. This sun screen worked perfectly. For the price it was worth it. It was cheat and I definitely would but it again. I recommend it because it doesn't leave a sticky feeling like other sunscreens. It's perfect.
Jodie T.
Jodie T.
Pocomoke City, MD
I have never used this product, however I would like to try it as my son has very sensitive skin and the only lotion that doesn't break him out is Banana Boat's Sensitive baby lotion. Banana Boat's prices are very reasonable. The only downfall is not all stores carry it and sometimes have to purchase it online
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:59 a.m.
Review for: Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion
I prefer to use lotion for my son rather than the spray versions of sunscreen. This one goes on pretty well, has a decent smell and seems to last. Also, I'm a sucker for "natural" even though I didn't look to far into the ingredient list or what makes it natural. I just know sun protection is important.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Hannibal, MO
I love this product. Without it my youngest child blisters from sun after only a short amount of time. We forgot it when going to a family reunion this weekend and he had a blistered ear but when used regularly it stays on, does not feel oily or greasy, and prevents painful skin from sunburn.
Haley R.
Haley R.
My mom got this for my little sister and it worked very well and it definitely met her expectations actually it exceeded and it was very gentle on her skin and she will most likely but it again and again and again and to be honest I don't know if there needs to be improvement
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
I always try out new sunscreens because I have extremely sensitive skin and this one was not a good match for that. While it was a great value for the price, I won't be buying it again. Even though it was a kid's product it irritated my skin and caused a massive breakout.
Brittiany M.
Brittiany M.
Carrier Mills, IL
I have a 4, almost 5, year old daughter, and ever since she has been up and able to play in the sun, we have used Banana Boat! In all of the years that she has wore it she has never had a burn! And it is aways what I recommend to friends! Definitely a Household favorite!
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
This sounds like a product I should try. Have you tried it on adults?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Is this greasy feeling when applied to skin and does it stay on when in water ?
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in different smells?
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Looking for a good kids sunscreen. What are your thoughts on this over the regular Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen?