BY BANANA BOAT #5 in After-Sun Products

Intense Moisture for Intensely Beautiful Skin.

Preserve your skin and extend your tan with Aloe After Sun Lotion. Ultra moisturizing and soothing, it helps prevent peeling and dryness. Apply after a day in the sun to keep your tan looking rich.

AVAILABLE IN NON-SPF
Intense Moisture for Intensely Beautiful Skin.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
Soothes minor skin irritation and minor burns
Moisturizes dry, rough or chapped skin
Non-greasy
16oz. bottle

• Has anyone tried putting this in the refrigerator to help...56 Answers
  • IS THIS LIKE THE GELL DO YOU USE IT ON SUN BURNS OR JUST ...37 Answers
  • My son got burnt pretty bad, is this good for burns or ju...32 Answers
BANANA BOAT® Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion

Start your review of BANANA BOAT® Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this stuff. I got a slight sunburn over the weekend and it's incredibly soothing and moisturizing. Would definitely recommend in place of regular aloe." in 96 reviews
  • "Its smells great, is very soothing and moisturizing and it's not sticky and doesn't peel/flake off like the plain aloe rub." in 15 reviews
  • "Love using this product on a bad sunburn it makes it feel way better and you can keep it in the fridge never know when you might need it." in 5 reviews
  • "It gives you the smell of summer year round, while also nourishing your skin, even in the harsh winter months." in 5 reviews
  • "It definitely soothes your skin and moisturizes, but it also helps to make your tan last longer." in 5 reviews
Christine R.
I’ve had a lot of sunburns since moving from the far north to the tropics. After trying a lot of that green aloe goop, I found this at a target and I’m here to tell you, this does the trick. It absorbs into your skin as opposed to that green goop, so it doesn’t leave a sticky film on your skin or trap in the heat. (if you’ve had a bad sunburn you know what I’m talking about.) It doesn’t have an over powering scent and it’s not greasy. I always have a bottle of this with me whenever I know omg long to be in the sun. It’s also just a good lotion to help rehydrate your skin after being outside in the sun, too.
Jenna Q.
Land o Lakes
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff did not work for me.. I had really really bad sun burn and I was hoping it could give me some relief but I feel it anything it made my sun burn feel worse with all the chemicals it has in it. I think this stuff works for mild to light sun burn but not really bad burn like mine. Has a nice smell tho.
lilly d.
Arlington , VA
Every summer, this is the one product I HAVE to have. The scent takes me to the beach. I smell it and instantly think about the sand and sounds of the ocean. I've been using it for over 20 years and really can't think of anything better.

You skin can get dry from being out in the sun, getting in/out of chlorine pools, and from getting sunburn. This is such a good moisturizer to put on after you get out of the shower to help nurture your skin. It will leave you feeling soft and smelling good. It has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, which help preserve and extend the life of your tan. There is coconut oil in the product which gives it the wonderful scent.

It is usually sold at stores near the beach or you can get it at Walmart. I got mine for $4.97 and the bottle last me all summer. It is good for people of all ages.

It will help you from peeling if you got too much sun and help clear up your skin faster in case you already started. It won't take the "sting" out right away, there are other products for that. This is a really good moisturizer and its so affordable.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
This is a product that comes out of my beauty closet every spring time until the fall. This after sun lotion is a MUST after spending the day out in the sun. It is a thicker lotion so it does a really nice job of cooling the skin. It feels great while absorbing and it relieves my skin of any sunburn associated pain. I will have to put in the fridge for ample coolness next time. definitely recommend this to anyone that enjoys being outside in the sun.
Aly M.
Oceanside, CA
I get sunburned SO EASILY. It's like I am outside for not even 10 minutes and I look like a tomato. It has been like this my whole life. For a long time, whenever I got burnt, I would always just use straight aloe very gel. But I sent my hubby to the store to get some more, and he brought this home.  I have found that I love this even more than the gel. It is very soothing, and doesn't feel as cold to the touch as straight aloe does. It isn't as sticky, it dries faster, and it helps eliminate the burn faster while providing awesome moisture. I also use it sometimes after I shave my legs and they get irritated. It helps a ton, and prevents razor burn.  I have very sensitive skin, but this is a MUST HAVE product. It can be used as a regular lotion as well, and helps preserve your tan! As I live in California, this product is always going to be in my stock.
Kaitlyn H.
Campbell, MO
It feels great on the skin if you leave it in the refrigerator and the smell is subtle which is great. I bought this after a bad sun burn as it had incredible reviews. However, I felt like despite what everyone else said, it did leave my skin feeling sticky and after 2 days the redness still has not gone away. Maybe I didn’t give it enough time, but I switched back to my gel & feel so much better already.
Cameron O.
West Virginia
I have spent 3 weeks of the summer at the beach this year and this has been my go to sunburn lotion! I love how smoothly it goes on and it doesn’t leave any sticky residue. It also helps to take the burn away and turn it into a tan! It’s very moisturizing and you should definitely grab it when you know you’re going to be in the sun!
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This after sun lotion is a staple amongst our family. There are at least 3 bottles floating around my boyfriends mothers house in the summertime because it works that well! It helps to moisturize your sunburn and prolong your tan. This lotion also absorbs quickly so you aren’t left with that greasy after feeling!
Nicole L.
Alto
I love this! It feels so nice on my skin and it smells so good. I like to put plain aloe on first let it dry then apply the lotion. After a day in the sun it’s just what you need to avoid peeled skin and blisters. (Who likes those)
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
My family and I have been using this specific after sun lotion for as long as I can remember.  It is literally a staple product when any vacations come up where we know we will be getting sun. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
ashley P.
Phillips, ME
Is this better than the aloe gel? The gel leaves me feeling sticky and i don't like it
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried putting this in the refrigerator to help cool those warm burns?
Sierra S.
Does this work okay for people with sensitive skin?
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Does it still cool the way the gel does?

Walmart