BY BANANA BOAT #3 in After-Sun Products

Intense Moisture for Intensely Beautiful Skin.

Preserve your skin and extend your tan with Aloe After Sun Lotion. Ultra moisturizing and soothing, it helps prevent peeling and dryness. Apply after a day in the sun to keep your tan looking rich.

AVAILABLE IN NON-SPF
Intense Moisture for Intensely Beautiful Skin.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
Soothes minor skin irritation and minor burns
Moisturizes dry, rough or chapped skin
Non-greasy
16oz. bottle

• Has anyone tried putting this in the refrigerator to help...56 Answers
  • IS THIS LIKE THE GELL DO YOU USE IT ON SUN BURNS OR JUST ...37 Answers
  • My son got burnt pretty bad, is this good for burns or ju...32 Answers
BANANA BOAT® Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion
  • "Love this stuff. I got a slight sunburn over the weekend and it's incredibly soothing and moisturizing. Would definitely recommend in place of regular aloe." in 96 reviews
  • "Its smells great, is very soothing and moisturizing and it's not sticky and doesn't peel/flake off like the plain aloe rub." in 15 reviews
  • "Love using this product on a bad sunburn it makes it feel way better and you can keep it in the fridge never know when you might need it." in 5 reviews
  • "It gives you the smell of summer year round, while also nourishing your skin, even in the harsh winter months." in 5 reviews
  • "It definitely soothes your skin and moisturizes, but it also helps to make your tan last longer." in 5 reviews
lilly m.
arlington
Every summer, this is the one product I HAVE to have. The scent takes me to the beach. I smell it and instantly think about the sand and sounds of the ocean. I've been using it for over 20 years and really can't think of anything better.

You skin can get dry from being out in the sun, getting in/out of chlorine pools, and from getting sunburn. This is such a good moisturizer to put on after you get out of the shower to help nurture your skin. It will leave you feeling soft and smelling good. It has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, which help preserve and extend the life of your tan. There is coconut oil in the product which gives it the wonderful scent.

It is usually sold at stores near the beach or you can get it at Walmart. I got mine for $4.97 and the bottle last me all summer. It is good for people of all ages.

It will help you from peeling if you got too much sun and help clear up your skin faster in case you already started. It won't take the "sting" out right away, there are other products for that. This is a really good moisturizer and its so affordable.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
This is a product that comes out of my beauty closet every spring time until the fall. This after sun lotion is a MUST after spending the day out in the sun. It is a thicker lotion so it does a really nice job of cooling the skin. It feels great while absorbing and it relieves my skin of any sunburn associated pain. I will have to put in the fridge for ample coolness next time. definitely recommend this to anyone that enjoys being outside in the sun.
Kaitlyn H.
Campbell, MO
It feels great on the skin if you leave it in the refrigerator and the smell is subtle which is great. I bought this after a bad sun burn as it had incredible reviews. However, I felt like despite what everyone else said, it did leave my skin feeling sticky and after 2 days the redness still has not gone away. Maybe I didn’t give it enough time, but I switched back to my gel & feel so much better already.
Cameron O.
West Virginia
I have spent 3 weeks of the summer at the beach this year and this has been my go to sunburn lotion! I love how smoothly it goes on and it doesn’t leave any sticky residue. It also helps to take the burn away and turn it into a tan! It’s very moisturizing and you should definitely grab it when you know you’re going to be in the sun!
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This after sun lotion is a staple amongst our family. There are at least 3 bottles floating around my boyfriends mothers house in the summertime because it works that well! It helps to moisturize your sunburn and prolong your tan. This lotion also absorbs quickly so you aren’t left with that greasy after feeling!
Nicole L.
Alto
I love this! It feels so nice on my skin and it smells so good. I like to put plain aloe on first let it dry then apply the lotion. After a day in the sun it’s just what you need to avoid peeled skin and blisters. (Who likes those)
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
My family and I have been using this specific after sun lotion for as long as I can remember.  It is literally a staple product when any vacations come up where we know we will be getting sun. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I bought this before I went to the beach last year and have been using it ever since. It adds moisture to the skin, but it dries really quick and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. It also prevents my skin from getting dry and flaky after being in the sun. I have found that it extends my tan and prevents me from peeling. It even feels my sun burn quickly. This is a must try.
Sierra M.
Moreno Valley
I lived in Idaho and this was nowhere to be found, so I would buy it when i would visit my grandmother in Arizona. Im not sure how it works... maybe the aloe, but it is seriously magical. It works great for sunburns but recently I ran out of facial moisutizer and I will not be buying a new one ever again. Since using this, cetaphill and jojoba oil my face has cleared up so much. I definitely recommend this product, it's cheap, affective and smells nice too. Overall I give this product a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Veronica S.
This product is a must for sunburns. Banana Boat aloe after-sun lotion is a great product. I mostly use it after being sunburned but it also is great to use after being in the sun. The aloe in this lotion is super soft and makes my skin feel great. I love that there is coconut oil and mineral oil in this product
ashley P.
Phillips, ME
Is this better than the aloe gel? The gel leaves me feeling sticky and i don't like it
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Does it break you out?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried putting this in the refrigerator to help cool those warm burns?
Sierra S.
Does this work okay for people with sensitive skin?
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Does it still cool the way the gel does?

Kohl's