BY BANANA BOAT #4 in After-Sun Products

Intense Moisture for Intensely Beautiful Skin.

Preserve your skin and extend your tan with Aloe After Sun Lotion. Ultra moisturizing and soothing, it helps prevent peeling and dryness. Apply after a day in the sun to keep your tan looking rich.

• Has anyone tried putting this in the refrigerator to help...56 Answers
  • IS THIS LIKE THE GELL DO YOU USE IT ON SUN BURNS OR JUST ...37 Answers
  • My son got burnt pretty bad, is this good for burns or ju...32 Answers
Banana Boat Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion
  • "Love this stuff. I got a slight sunburn over the weekend and it's incredibly soothing and moisturizing. Would definitely recommend in place of regular aloe." in 96 reviews
  • "Its smells great, is very soothing and moisturizing and it's not sticky and doesn't peel/flake off like the plain aloe rub." in 15 reviews
  • "Love using this product on a bad sunburn it makes it feel way better and you can keep it in the fridge never know when you might need it." in 5 reviews
  • "It gives you the smell of summer year round, while also nourishing your skin, even in the harsh winter months." in 5 reviews
  • "It definitely soothes your skin and moisturizes, but it also helps to make your tan last longer." in 5 reviews
Kali R.
PA
I bought this before I went to the beach last year and have been using it ever since. It adds moisture to the skin, but it dries really quick and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. It also prevents my skin from getting dry and flaky after being in the sun. I have found that it extends my tan and prevents me from peeling. It even feels my sun burn quickly. This is a must try.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
I use this lotion all the time! its good for those who lay in the tanning bed, and also for those who are out in the sun at all. it gives your skin back the moisture needed to keep it smooth and healthy. really hydrates the skin! I have 3 bottles at home and will continue to buy, definitely recommend.
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Banana Boat Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion - 8 oz more...
My family and I have been using this specific after sun lotion for as long as I can remember.  It is literally a staple product when any vacations come up where we know we will be getting sun. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this line of products and this lotion is very soothing for the days at the beach where you turn into a lobster. It soaks directly into the skin without leaving an oily feelings. It’s a good price and well worth the money spent! I would highly recommend.
Meghan W.
Review for: Banana Boat Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion - 8 oz more...
This is literally my life saver every summer! It goes on smoothly without being sticky, smells great, absorbs into the skin nicely, and takes the burn and redness out of my skin overnight. It's also like $7 which is super nice. Recommend this to everyone!
Veronica S.
This product is a must for sunburns. Banana Boat aloe after-sun lotion is a great product. I mostly use it after being sunburned but it also is great to use after being in the sun. The aloe in this lotion is super soft and makes my skin feel great. I love that there is coconut oil and mineral oil in this product
Allison S.
This doesn’t have the best smell, but it does work. The aloe cools my skin and I use it now when I get a sunburn or just to help “extend” my tan. I usually only put it on at night or when I’m staying home because I’m not a fan of the smell.
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC
Best lotion for the summer ever!! I use it everyday after showering and it keeps skin moisturized without being sticky. it keeps skin glowing and tan! last forever and it can be used anywhere on the body!
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
This has been my go to after sun lotion for years! I love the scent and it is very moisturizing as well. It prolongs your tan and is effective at cooling sunburnt skin. I highly recommend this lotion.
Angelica M.
Von Ormy, TX
I just recently went to the beach and forgot to bring sunscreen. I know, it was probably the worst idea. So after realizing I was sunburned, I went to the closest target and bought this product. Within two days the redness has gone away. This product is so affordable and you can apply it all year round for smooth skin! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
ashley P.
Phillips, ME
Is this better than the aloe gel? The gel leaves me feeling sticky and i don't like it
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Does it break you out?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried putting this in the refrigerator to help cool those warm burns?
Sierra S.
Does this work okay for people with sensitive skin?
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Does it still cool the way the gel does?