Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #53 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Carrie G.
Aberdeen, WA
This product is great !! We are outside all day playing softball and my daughter has to get this lotion it works she never gets a sunburn while wearing this sunscreen lotion
Sam S.
Florence, KY
Love this product. Easy to use, great for the kids also available in the spray. Great protection lasts 80 mins. Wonderful Smell. Great Beach, water, and in the sun product.
desarae w.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product it is not greasy, it is not harsh on my skin, and i think it is really good when you are just out and about and i would recommend it and buy it again.
Amanda R.
I've used this sunscreen on my daughter several times. It really protects her from dangerous sun rays! It's important to protect your babies with a good sun screen!
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love this sunscreen! It definitely keeps the sunburn away if you're out in the sun a while. I would definitely recommend to any of the beach bums out there!
Paris B.
Lafayette, LA
Kind of made me oily, but I'm guessing it got the job done. I wouldn't recommend putting a lot on your face... Especially under makeup if you have oily skin.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing.. it doesn't leave your skin greasy and it's waterproof so you don't have to worry about it washes off in the pool lake or at the beach
Adrienne C.
Sun City, CA
Not greasy like other sunblock products. The spf is great. Used this before a long day in the sun at the beach and came home with no redness or sun burns.
$pooky W.
I am pale skinned and I like to not tan. When applied correctly and often it works great in preventing burns or tanning. Cheap and found almost anywhere.
Alexa H.
Highland, CA
Absolutely love this sunscreen! The smell is amazing and it works perfectly! My siblings and I love using this sunscreen because the smell is so amazing!
Gabbuddy W.