Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Meadow R.
Homestead, FL
Kept me from getting sunburnt and didn't feel sticky on my skin which is great because that's always been an issue for me. I didn't have to apply more than 2x within the 5-1/2hrs I was at the beach.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this because it is spf 50 applies very creamy and white like most sunscreens. Seems to last on me for the most part all day, although I do reapply just to stay protected.
Vivianna S.
Chatsworth, CA
I works exactly how it claims. It kept my skin protected and was impressed. It had a light scent which I liked and stayed on for hours. It was priced well at Walmart and I will keep purchasing.
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Not my top choice for sunscreen because of all the ingredients and a sensitive skin. But this gets the job done. I never burn when I apply this sunscreen. And the smell is just right, not too strong.
Shannon K.
Leavenworth, KS
I have a 9 year old son and a 2 year old granddaughter and this work very well on both of them. You don't have apply it all the time for them to be protected either.
Kara F.
Pickerington, OH
Does the smell get any better? Classic summertime sent. Definitely not pricey and the packaging makes it easy to travel. Definitely effective, you just need to find the right spf for you!
Heather S.
Mount Olive, AL
I take antibiotics for acne and cannot stay in the sun due to the medications. Other sunscreens have failed me in the past and left me horribly burned. This product has never let me down!
Krista P.
Lancaster, SC
This truly saved me while on vacation in Mexico this past April. After not having the first day, I became so badly burned. I was able to apply this all over and prevent more burning
Lauryn K.
This worked well but my only disappointment was how thick the consistency was. It seemed like it took longer than it should have to rub in. I have only purchased it once and do not plan on purchasing it again.
Emma B.
Lincolnton, NC
I use this for my 5 yr old son and it does wonders! I only have to reapply every few hours if we're at the beach but he has never came home burt since ive been using this brand!
Gabbuddy W.