Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Julissa J.Banana Boat Maximum Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Lena D.

BY BANANA BOAT #56 in Body Sunscreen

Maximum Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Lotion provides sweat and water resistant protection. So no matter what your game, this sunscreen lotion is a teammate you can count on.

Michaela G.
Grafton, WV
I burn really easy and this helps me so much. I didn't burn and only applied it 3 times and I was out for 15 hours. The packaging is very nice and it's super affective. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
in the summer we in our pool and sunscreen is a must. we love banana boat products and continue to go back over and over. its never irritated my sons eczema pone skin so that makes me one happy momma
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
LOVE THE FULL SUN COVERAGE THIS PROVIDES, NOT SUPER STICKY, GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY. REAPPLICATION IS ESSENTIONAL AS WITH ALL SUNSCREEN PROCDUCTS. LOVE THE SMELL ALSO! PURCHASED AT WALMART. OK PRICE BUT IM A TOTAL COUPON GIRL AND I DON'T SEE MANY FOR THIS BRAND.
Janie H.
Louisville, KY
The banana boat ultra defense spf50 is great! I used it while vacationing in Mexico and did not burn at all! It smells great and doesn't leave my body feeling greasy. I bought this sunscreen an Meijer and would definitely recommend others to use this
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
My kids live this sunscreen and it is very effective! It smells wonderful and in my opinion you do not have to reapply as often as other brands. Overall great value!
Danae G.
Albuquerque, NM
It does work for me really well and it doesn't feel or smell like I have sunscreen on... also you can get the children's one also because it's the exact same thing just cheaper
Christina H.
Great sunscreen, but annoying packaging. When you are out at the beach the cream gets hot and turns into a liquid and then it becomes too messy to want to use. Then it leaks all over everything if you don't keep it in a plastic bag.
Kim M.
Meyersdale, PA
I have very fair skin so using sunscreen is very important. I use this all the time during the summer months to keep from getting burnt and possibly getting skin cancer.
Eva H.
Washington, DC
This is a highly effective sunscreen and is affordable. I can be confident that my skin is being fully protected. That said, it uses a lot of chemicals that aren't good for the skin, so it's a trade off.
Jocelyne G.
Streamwood, IL
Let's begin with the scent, amazing!!! Good sunscreen, leaves no harsh tan lines which is a plus for me :) easy to apply, I can trust this brand when I'm having fun in the sun, I'm bringing this along
Gabbuddy W.